Hello from Tucson

tucsonbob

Hello my name is Bob. I live in Tucson AZ and would like to thank everyone That voted for prop. 203. I am going to a doc. sunday the 29th to got my card. I have had 4 back ops. two of them fussions broke both hips at diff. times and broke my back. Move to AZ from IN last April found out I had gastric cancer. Had surgery in August have been cancer free now 8 mons. still have nausea all day no appitite, got hep C from blood transfusion 3rd back opp. Can't wait to be able to grow my own mmj. LOL keep up the good fight.

:welcome: to 420magazine... :roorrip:
Lot's of good people here to help with the new climate... :yahoo:
Smoke one and enjoy the site... :rollit:

MV... :popcorn:
Takes a few summers to get climatized. I'm in Yuma welcome and welcome. I'm currently in my 1st grow too. I'm not much help unless you make 1 of my mistakes. What you growing

Hello my name is Bob. I live in Tucson AZ and would like to thank everyone That voted for prop. 203. I am going to a doc. sunday the 29th to got my card. I have had 4 back ops. two of them fussions broke both hips at diff. times and broke my back. Move to AZ from IN last April found out I had gastric cancer. Had surgery in August have been cancer free now 8 mons. still have nausea all day no appitite, got hep C from blood transfusion 3rd back opp. Can't wait to be able to grow my own mmj. LOL keep up the good fight.
Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome: I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.
If you get a journal going we will help you along. Have a look at sponsors for your equipment needs. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom