Hello From UK

Fluffy Haze

I've been lurking around this forum for quite sometime and decided to join because it is by far the best I have come across, you can tell the people here are genuine believers and lovers of this miracle plant. :cheer: Such a shame the majority of us have to remain permanently stealthy!

I smoked throughout my teens and into my mid 20s and stopped for about 6-7 years. I started again at the end of last year and, whilst I will admit being with out it freaks me out, I am by no means addicted in the same way as I was then. I have struggled with PTSD and depression for most of my life, and with the maturity of my years I am now able to appreciate weed for the marvel it is! After the doctors told me I had to cut in half the only anti depressants that ever worked (last ditch attempt apparently before turning me into a zombie) I decided to give it a go...boy am I glad I did!

However, due to financial pressures it is becoming clear that I am going to have to be self sufficient, or at least mostly. I live in a truly tiny property with two other people (hiding it from them is not a problem) so I am going to have to get very creative, but I already have some ideas from this amazing place! I am only going to be able to grow two smaller plants at the very most, and I've really got to be careful with cost.

I've been looking into the various growing methods, and despite it being a first grow I really do like the look of DWC. Something about it speaks to me in terms of the way my babies will be raised :love: .

Still in the early stages of design and planning, especially as I want to do a DIY DWC...and my skills at searching on here are absolutely shocking! :whoa:

Having said that I have to get my arse in gear and get moving because of the long lead time.

So that's my intro...

...and I would really like to say a heartfelt thank you to all the fantastic contributors here, making this a true place for appreciation and education. I look forward to getting to know you all more :thanks:

(I think I might have to go roll me a nice Lemon Haze now :rollit: )

Back
Top Bottom