Hello from UK

incorrigible420

Hello all, greetings from the UK scene, been reading and taking notes from the site for a few years now, this site and its people are the best.

Just seen the new forum layout so thought I’d register and join up as I’m planning to do a grow journal on my next run coming up in about a month or so

Currently on week 3 of flowering purple chemdawg

Peace and blessings to all

Thanks pennywise! And same here icemann! Check out my jaffa caked cookies from last year, she started to stack up nicely but i ended up chopping her a little early at around day 67-68, more so because the surrounding majority, being all the sour diesel in the background, were well finished up

full
full

These were at around day 65

Hello all, greetings from the UK scene, been reading and taking notes from the site for a few years now, this site and its people are the best.

Just seen the new forum layout so thought I’d register and join up as I’m planning to do a grow journal on my next run coming up in about a month or so

Currently on week 3 of flowering purple chemdawg

Peace and blessings to all
Yes, another UK rep. Looking forward to seeing what you can do bruv!

Just wanted to introduce my current ladies, some photos i took earlier.

Purple chemdawg about 3 week into flower

Heal
Top dawg seeds in Colorado have a nice selection of dawg variants; stardawg, guavadawg, whitedawg, tresdawg
I went to amsterdam a while ago id say like 5/6 years ago and went to grey area. Had a strain called THE DOG. Ive since had stardawg and its closely related but just wasnt the same :'(. Still gonna give a dog a bone soon though.

Hey @Pennywise Are you Derry, England UK or Derry, New England US..? UK scene are going nuts for the stardawg recently it’s mad hype
My boys are loving it at the minute aswell. Theres people claiming theyre getting medical sent over from states charging people £90 for a Q. Makes me wanna choke people. I dont pay those silly prices though. Id die of laughter if someone teied charging me that.

My boys are loving it at the minute aswell. Theres people claiming theyre getting medical sent over from states charging people £90 for a Q. Makes me wanna choke people. I dont pay those silly prices though. Id die of laughter if someone teied charging me that.

Hahaha I know mate! I’ve got some ridiculous people on my instagram asking £60 for 3.5g pots with Rx labels on! Horrible people fully taking advantage of the gullible, I’m very reluctant to beleive ANY stardawg is flown here, ALL grown here!

Just my opinion from what I’ve seen of the quality haha

Back
Top Bottom