Hello from UK

Hahaha I know mate! I’ve got some ridiculous people on my instagram asking £60 for 3.5g pots with Rx labels on! Horrible people fully taking advantage of the gullible, I’m very reluctant to beleive ANY stardawg is flown here, ALL grown here!

Just my opinion from what I’ve seen of the quality haha
Yer like dont get me wrong ive smoked some of the bits that have been claiming medi and yer they were piff but Ive had better. The ones im more inclined to trust are the fully branded tins and that but even then ive looked at the buds and theyre all little buds. WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH ALL THE BIG BUDS?

I’m talking UK though, no dispensaries to be sold to, I’d say its more likely to go to closer friends of the community/smoking clubs and for their own smoke ofcourse ha

Got a couple photos from a trimming session of purple dawg last year, excuse the square pics they were edited to put on instagram

I’m talking UK though, no dispensaries to be sold to, I’d say its more likely to go to closer friends of the community/smoking clubs and for their own smoke ofcourse ha

Got a couple photos from a trimming session of purple dawg last year, excuse the square pics they were edited to put on instagram

Id kick a old lady in the shin for one of those donkey dick buds

Subbed! got some great plants there! Ive got my eye out for some dawg cuts myself! Havent been around for a while, glad to come back to some quality content
Think you might be a bit late cuz. This dude aint been about since march lol

Back
Top Bottom