Hello from Va first indoor dirt grow

BendertheBandit

Hello I'm from Va, this is my first indoor dirt grow and I know I'm gonna ask way too many questions that are probably pretty common and over asked lol. After growing mostly outdoors in my younger years and the failed grow I just had hydroponically I am starting a fresh grow in dirt. My hydro grow wasn't a complete failure either made it all the way to budding but came home from work a week ago and sadly all the fan leaves had sagged down and the plant didn't recover. Mid veg state I had a magnesium deficiency that i battled through and it recovered. Now im super nervous about starting this dirt grow because im worried about watering and nutrient levels that i felt i was in more control of in hydro. I am ready to learn and happy to hear all critisism and advice.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BendertheBandit

If you start a grow journal we will be able to help you along too have a successful grow. Here the link if you want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsor.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Now im super nervous about starting this dirt grow because im worried about watering and nutrient levels that i felt i was in more control of in hydro
Your in the right place, this forum has several outdoor growers and most will assist you in any way.
First, get the right soil to grow in and learn how to keep it healthy.
Once you decide which food/nutes to go with, follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
As an outdoor grower, I've found my biggest nightmare is mold prevention which will appear during the heavy flower stage.
Good luck and stay safe

Thankyou i just started a grow journal so i can absorb as much help and brain nutrients as possible :yahoo:
Here’s the link .

Hello I'm from Va, this is my first indoor dirt grow and I know I'm gonna ask way too many questions that are probably pretty common and over asked lol. After growing mostly outdoors in my younger years and the failed grow I just had hydroponically I am starting a fresh grow in dirt. My hydro grow wasn't a complete failure either made it all the way to budding but came home from work a week ago and sadly all the fan leaves had sagged down and the plant didn't recover. Mid veg state I had a magnesium deficiency that i battled through and it recovered. Now im super nervous about starting this dirt grow because im worried about watering and nutrient levels that i felt i was in more control of in hydro. I am ready to learn and happy to hear all critisism and advice.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Lots of great soil growers here to help you.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom