Hello hello hello

Krypto

Hello ladies and gents been using the advice from the site for a while but never signed up no idea why stupid or what lol thought I’d get into the community though I know there’s plenty of helpful growers on here I’m on my 4th crop all has always gone well other than one problem
After chopping and drying I seem to lose all terps and smell I don’t get the hay or green smell just no real smell to the buds just wondered if it’s genetics or something I’m doing I dry for about 7-10 days within 50%RH and around 23c but no real smell?

Try drying at 62% rh for 2 weeks. Cut fan leaves and hang in drying room at 62% rh for 7 days and than remove any more leaves left on and put back in for 7 more days. Remove from hanging and cut buds into jars and cure for about 3 days and she is ready to go. Cure until jar rh is 62%.

I am not saying you are doing anything wrong just a different way to try.

Thanks guys will try the 62%RH drying on the next harvest and see what happens using a humidifier to come to that exact RH?

Anyone know how to maximise terpene content via a nutrient or anything? Heard of bud candy but haven’t heard much positive feedback about it?

Back
Top Bottom