Hello - Honest to god advice is required

velomania

Hi everyone,
First off I'd like to say great forums and an amazing community :) .

Second I would like pose a proposal, more or less, asking an moderately professional grower to help give me the final ready to buy items for a complete Cannabis growing kit.

• Price range is 600~1600$
  • Will be growing tent or closet(Not self made, most kits offered are in this shape anyway)
  • yes hydroponic systems are acceptable
  • I have the time to take care of a hydroponic(8h+ a day up from next week) system and I will def invest the time to learn very well about them. However my price range is mentioned.
  • I like smart practical people :)
  • if I was asked to rate my experience regarding weed growing I would say I am quite around the whole process, but no never actually planned before.

I would be very glad to hear as much questions as possible :) you also need a great bit of detail for me to know what to choose.

Cheers !!!

I would like to :welcome: velomania to :420:. We are glad that you are here. It would be interesting to see the journal that you start based on your equipment and grow style selected. Most of us here grow our own. A lot of us have been growing for many years now. We are a lot of friendly people that like to help others succeed in their endeavors to grow their own meds. Most of us find the topic of growing very fun. We love to read about it and see pictures of everyone's plants. Growing is a very fun and rewarding experience. I know you probably are a very nice person but I do not know you. And we have rules about people hooking up on here to keep both of them safe. I hope that you understand. I wish you the best in your endeavors. Look around and if we can be of assistance just let us know. :peace: :Namaste:

I would like to :welcome: velomania to :420:. We are glad that you are here. It would be interesting to see the journal that you start based on your equipment and grow style selected. Most of us here grow our own. A lot of us have been growing for many years now. We are a lot of friendly people that like to help others succeed in their endeavors to grow their own meds. Most of us find the topic of growing very fun. We love to read about it and see pictures of everyone's plants. Growing is a very fun and rewarding experience. I know you probably are a very nice person but I do not know you. And we have rules about people hooking up on here to keep both of them safe. I hope that you understand. I wish you the best in your endeavors. Look around and if we can be of assistance just let us know. :peace: :Namaste:

Thanks =) with a lot of love and peace.

Hi velomania and welcome! I can understand your impatience to bypass all the 'dull reading' and get down to growing. There is a lot information to cover! Still, this site is the best place to find information, and the more you read and post the more others will help steer you exactly where you want to go. I knew nothing last year when I started and now with two successful grows under my belt I have a stockpile of nice seed and the knowledge I need to avoid at least some of the major mistakes.

There are some good links in the New Member Start Links forum and, like CK says, if you have any other questions ask away.

:peace:

JJ Bones is good people and he knows his grows, great referral CO F:thumb:

:welcome: velomania :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Stop by I'll be glad to help with your questions, there are so many options.

Are u think HID or LED? we can find everything you need right here.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom