Hello I’m New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the other photo I grabbed of them earlier. They are sleeping now.
IMG_1528.JPG

I will be staking the arms to spread the canopy at week 3 and doing a final defoil and take a few lowers. They’re all cloned and rooted too ready to go. My favourite is the White Og so far.

Here is the other photo I grabbed of them earlier. They are sleeping now.
IMG_1528.JPG

I will be staking the arms to spread the canopy at week 3 and doing a final defoil and take a few lowers. They’re all cloned and rooted too ready to go. My favourite is the White Og so far.
Awesome, but if I may ask why wait to pin them? I usually start my training as soon as I see branches...

Awesome, but if I may ask why wait to pin them? I usually start my training as soon as I see branches...

I like your training, I have never done such hard training from a young age. I used to scrog and got into stakes recently. I’m still fairly new I think this is my 7th grow or so.

I am hunting regs so there were originally 12 or 14 plants in there. I’m going to see if I can squeeze about 16-18 in next run I love popping beans and looking for my faves (Who really knows tho hahaha mostly looking at structure and unique qualities and stem rub). It’s a slow process but the keepers will eventually move to my large tent :) So far I have 2 that I’m in love with, Tahoe Velvet Pie and Strawberry Banana. TVP is a great relaxing sleeper and Strawnana is just a wicked flavourful smoke that can be used anytime.

Once I get some keepers set I do want to do some nice training and get a lovely canopy once I know what to expect from each of them.

I like your training, I have never done such hard training from a young age. I used to scrog and got into stakes recently. I’m still fairly new I think this is my 7th grow or so.

I am hunting regs so there were originally 12 or 14 plants in there. I’m going to see if I can squeeze about 16-18 in next run I love popping beans and looking for my faves (Who really knows tho hahaha mostly looking at structure and unique qualities and stem rub). It’s a slow process but the keepers will eventually move to my large tent :) So far I have 2 that I’m in love with, Tahoe Velvet Pie and Strawberry Banana. TVP is a great relaxing sleeper and Strawnana is just a wicked flavourful smoke that can be used anytime.

Once I get some keepers set I do want to do some nice training and get a lovely canopy once I know what to expect from each of them.
:rofl::rofl: Yep, that's how I got started...popping beans :high-five: and now instead of the closet I started in, which is now my veg closet, I have a 4x8 and a 4x4 to flower in

:rofl::rofl: Yep, that's how I got started...popping beans :high-five: and now instead of the closet I started in, which is now my veg closet, I have a 4x8 and a 4x4 to flower in

Wow very nice setup!! Have you ran these strains before? You seem to know how to handle them well :)

Do you have a favourite?

I have about 28sqft of flowering space so not too weak haha!

Hey Mocha, How long you vegging those girls ? Looks like you do a quick 2 - 4 week veg & flip to flower. If I'm correct, what is your average time from seed to harvest ? Just getting a little info in case I try it out.
However, I like Big Plants; so I tend to veg 6 - 8 weeks. Kind of wondering what the yield to grow time difference would be between the 2 methods.

Hi Mila ! Looks like you're off to a good start. Training early will sure help bush out the plants. My 1st couple grows I was afraid to try LST so I let the girls grow natural. I wont do that in a tent any more.

Attachments

• GEDC5554.JPG
    GEDC5554.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • GEDC5535.JPG
    GEDC5535.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Now I train much sooner after having too many plants get top heavy & fall over. LST starts at about 2 weeks from sprout & if they still get too tall I Super Crop them. Here's a couple pics of my current grow. All 3 are Super Cropped & about 3 weeks into Flower.
7-345.JPG
7-347.JPG
7-352.JPG
7-355.JPG

Now I train much sooner after having too many plants get top heavy & fall over. LST starts at about 2 weeks from sprout & if they still get too tall I Super Crop them. Here's a couple pics of my current grow. All 3 are Super Cropped & about 3 weeks into Flower.
7-345.JPG
7-347.JPG
7-352.JPG
7-355.JPG
I like these trays you have going, very neat! A room would be a dream!

Well if 2 people tell me to try it I will. Thank you for the tips. The issue is theres just so bloody many of them and so many of them get culled before flower or during early flower that room gets tight at stages and the idea of more time on plants I’ll be culling kind of hurts haha.

You know what I will try that in the bigger tent for the cloned ladies. They should have room and no one gets culled there really. Thanks guys thinking out loud oops!

And I will start a little journal for my seedlings and clones I have going :) Thank you again for warm welcome

Wow very nice setup!! Have you ran these strains before? You seem to know how to handle them well :)

Do you have a favourite?

I have about 28sqft of flowering space so not too weak haha!
Thank you :passitleft:I've ran a few, and yes some are new, but I've been growing inside for almost 14 years now, so if a problem arises I can pretty much figure it out...don't you just love my modesty :rofl: really though, I still have a lot to learn
And yes I do have a favorite :yummy: it's the Gorilla Zkittles :ciao:

Hey Mocha, How long you vegging those girls ? Looks like you do a quick 2 - 4 week veg & flip to flower. If I'm correct, what is your average time from seed to harvest ? Just getting a little info in case I try it out.
However, I like Big Plants; so I tend to veg 6 - 8 weeks. Kind of wondering what the yield to grow time difference would be between the 2 methods.
Wassup Buds :passitleft: yeah usually I do a longer veg of 5 to 6 weeks, but I was having migraines and blurred vision for awhile, so I got behind, but yeah it was barely 3 weeks veg for the Pineapple chunk, same for the Purple Punch Cookies...so probably about 11 weeks on those from start to finish...and I haven't gotten a harvest from them yet, but I'll let ya know.
My normal cycle of 5 to 6 weeks gives me about 10 zips per lollipop (single plant), and about 15 zips a scrog (single plant)

Yeah I usually go for the bigger ones myself

Wassup Buds :passitleft: yeah usually I do a longer veg of 5 to 6 weeks, but I was having migraines and blurred vision for awhile, so I got behind, but yeah it was barely 3 weeks veg for the Pineapple chunk, same for the Purple Punch Cookies...so probably about 11 weeks on those from start to finish...and I haven't gotten a harvest from them yet, but I'll let ya know.
My normal cycle of 5 to 6 weeks gives me about 10 zips per lollipop (single plant), and about 15 zips a scrog (single plant)

Yeah I usually go for the bigger ones myself

Sounds like we're pulling about the same weight on 5 - 6 weeks veg. I've never SCROGGED yet. I was considering doing 2 - 10 gal. plants next grow that way.

I like these trays you have going, very neat! A room would be a dream!

Well if 2 people tell me to try it I will. Thank you for the tips. The issue is theres just so bloody many of them and so many of them get culled before flower or during early flower that room gets tight at stages and the idea of more time on plants I’ll be culling kind of hurts haha.

You know what I will try that in the bigger tent for the cloned ladies. They should have room and no one gets culled there really. Thanks guys thinking out loud oops!

And I will start a little journal for my seedlings and clones I have going :) Thank you again for warm welcome
At least you can clone ... lol. I have a hell of a time trying to clone. I have about a 10% success rate. Sure wish I could get them to root so I can quit spending hundreds on seeds. I bought STS to make my own seeds now; but haven't tried it yet.

Sounds like we're pulling about the same weight on 5 - 6 weeks veg. I've never SCROGGED yet. I was considering doing 2 - 10 gal. plants next grow that way.
My max size pot is 7.5 gal, and I usually use 5's in my scrogs, cause if I do 4 in my 4x4 I can still fit around them to water :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom