Hello, I am new and need help desperately

innocents

I'm 19 years old and I have had lyme disease for about 2 years and the antibiotics I was on for about a year made me get a yeast infection on my mouth that nothing the DR.s gave me is going away, and I still have lyme symptoms. Fatigue, shortness of breath, neru issues, ext. This disease is horrible.

Long story short, I'm in need of help making hemp oil. I've done so much research about this that I am truly convince that this will kill the lyme in my body so I can finally live a normal life... it's a nightmare.

Thanks and have a great day everyone.

You didn't say what state you live in. I am so sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately the medical community adds insult to injury and in many states will tell you it does not even exist. It is a crime. I think you are making a good move to try the oil. I would certainly stay under the radar unless you live in a medical marijuana state, and even then be very secretive. Google up the list of medical marijuana states, read the law for yours if you live in one. If you don't I would try to visit a friend who lives in one and live there long enough to get help form the local medical marijuana foundations and make the oil, or buy it if possible. Please do not wait until you have had Lyme so long that it is hidden in every nook and cranny in your body. In the meantime, try the "salt and vitamin C" treatment you can find online. It is very helpful, but not many things are a sure cure for Lyme. Nothing I know of is, I am hoping hemp will be, for my sister. She has had it for 20 years and is totally debilitated. Last year she had a stroke because of Lyme. Get rid of it however you can.
Best to you, Debbie

I'm 19 years old and I have had lyme disease for about 2 years and the antibiotics I was on for about a year made me get a yeast infection on my mouth that nothing the DR.s gave me is going away, and I still have lyme symptoms. Fatigue, shortness of breath, neru issues, ext. This disease is horrible.

Long story short, I'm in need of help making hemp oil. I've done so much research about this that I am truly convince that this will kill the lyme in my body so I can finally live a normal life... it's a nightmare.

I have no idea if it will or will not cure lyme disease but i don't think trying it would hurt. i put leaves stems popcorn buds and any trim in a bucket soak it in denatured alcohol, boil off the alcohol in a slow cooker on low. put two drops of oil on a small piece of bread compact the bread to make a pill and swallow it twice a day for 2-3 days then go to 4 drops twice a day. Good luck ask your supplier for all their leaves and stems most will give it away.

Back
Top Bottom