Hello, I Have A Question About A Vaporizer

KoryLGriffin

Hello to all.

I am in the process of buying a vaporizer, mainly to hide to smell from the neighbors.

I would like to purchase a little hand held one. My questions are the following.

Do you get just as high?

Do you keep using the vaporizers long after you purchase it?

Is it worth while to purchase the $50 one or should you get the more expensive one?

Do you get enough from your product?

Does the bowl clog or burn enough, so you where it out?

:thanks:
Thank you in advance.

:rollit:
There was no where else where I could have posted this on the forum, so I posted it here.

:bongrip:

Re: Hello, I have a question...

Kory, Check out product reviews here there are many people asking the same question there with many answers and opinions about them. Just click on forums and scroll down till you see product reviews .....By the way I bought a vapor genie , I didn't like it some swear by them I like my RooR bong !!

Hi KoryLGiffin, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
I hope you stick around.
This is a nice place to kick off your shoes and relax.
The people are friendly and knowledgeable.
And most of all, every 420 person is welcome here.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. When it comes to Vaporizers, as most things, you get what you pay for. And I think vapored pot gets you higher and on less pot too.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

I like the herbalaire myself. The price is up there but I feel it's worth it. I research things extensively before making decisions. The conclusion I came to from all the info I found, was that the cheaper "vaporizors" aren't true vaporizors at all. The herbalaire gets you just as high as smoking does. Personally I think a better high than smoking. Another great thing about vaping is the taste. You can put in the dirtiest shwag and it will come out tasting great. The herbalaire does not clog and requires minimal maintenance. I also feel you get the full potential out of your product. Don't forget the health benefits as well. You are inhaling a much purer product than when smoking. Hope this helps and welcome to 420
:rollit:

ive tried every way beside sticking the ganja up my ass. and i always fall back to smoking it. i dont know why its just awsome. i used a vape a few times and when i learned to adjust the heat with the hit it was pretty radical.

neighbors suck dont they? if my neighbors knew what i was up to. oh man theyd fuckin try to crucify me. fbi dude just bought the house 2 doors down...i better drop a cake on his door.....or maybe some cookies???

Back
Top Bottom