Hello , i have a question about consuming THC

notallowed420

ok i thought to my self what would happen if you inhale a meter long vaporizer bag like a balloon squeezing the air to you mouth
so lets day that you will need a second partner for help to squeeze the bag without a stop what so ever so the vapes will go through your mouth an then go out through the nose
so could get passed out cuz of it?

For some reason this brings thoughts of drinking a yard glass of real ale :thumb:

One may dribble a little bit after such a huge vape bag & may seek their favourite chair for some time...

Others who may be green around the gills might be a little sick...

You're just gonna be really high after that.

One thing, though. You cannot make the vapes go through you mouth and out your nose as this involves two opposite physical actions, i.e. inhaling and exhaling, is it physically impossible to do both at the same time.
Furthermore, if you were to force the vapes into your mouth and out your nose (by way of positive pressure generated from squeezing the bag) you'd be wasting everything because the vapes have to enter you lungs (inhaling) in order to enter your blood stream.

So in the end it doesn't matter how big the bag is, your average pair of lungs can hold about 6-7 liters of air (that's total for both lungs), however when you exhale you don't push everything out so the actual intake is probably about 4-5, although this number I'm not entirely sure of.
So you're just gonna be able to inhale a certain amount of vapors and once your lungs are full everything else will 'overflow' and get wasted.

ok i thought to my self what would happen if you inhale a meter long vaporizer bag like a balloon squeezing the air to you mouth
so lets day that you will need a second partner for help to squeeze the bag without a stop what so ever so the vapes will go through your mouth an then go out through the nose
so could get passed out cuz of it?

brings memories back of Steam Rollers haha just get blazed and sit down.

Back
Top Bottom