Hello I'm back again!

JMo15

YAY I'M BACK AGAIN

So college started back up and I haven't been around much because I've been busy with trying to be a productive and good college student. I've only missed 4 classes since school started back up, which is VERY GOOD for me if you knew how much school I missed in high school and how I pretty much didn't go to class after the first week of school both semesters in college last year and still pulled a 3.0 :allgood:.

Plus my social life has been eating up all my free time to where I find myself getting home around midnight every night and just wanting to sleeeeeep.

Got some actual good pot for once this week ($20/gram and has some beautiful orangey-red hairs all in it with pretty light green leaves) and I plan on being stoned all week in celebration of being a good student so far before I have to be sober again for my next round of exams because I become worthless when I'm high and won't do papers or study for tests until the last moment.

Sorry for the rambles! As you can tell, I'm high and nicely feeling right now. Hope everyone is doing good and hope to be around more often again! :cheesygrinsmiley:
- Jessica

TY everyone. It is good to be back, although I definitely can't smoke near as much during the school year as I did during the summer. It makes me lazy and hungry and addicted to sex. Not a good combo for making decent grades :)

I'm glad to have you back, Jessica. I see that your UK Wildcats beat Louisville last weekend and got themselves ranked in the top 25! This old Georgia Bulldog hardly knows what to think about that. Kentucky, with a good football team!

I'm glad to have you back, Jessica. I see that your UK Wildcats beat Louisville last weekend and got themselves ranked in the top 25! This old Georgia Bulldog hardly knows what to think about that. Kentucky, with a good football team!

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh man. Yep, last weekend was crazy. Everyone has been doubting UK football a lot over the past few years, but the thing is that we've switched coaches at three times in the past decade as well as would have qualified to go to a bowl game that year that we weren't allowed to due to illegal recruiting or whatever it was and won our bowl game last year!! I knew that it would take some time, but our coaches and students are really committed to making the football team better. People were tailgating down here starting at 12 am on Friday night/Saturday twilight. I live in campus apartments and I could hardly leave my apartment because it's right across from the stadium, that's how crowded it was!!

You better tell your bulldogs to watch out, we're coming for them!! As long as Woodsen keeps up his good throwing (no interceptions since fall last year) and Little keeps moving those feet. :D As you can tell, few things get me more excited than UK sports. I love them. I was disappointed that they let down the goal posts after the Louisville game before we had time to jump on them.

Back
Top Bottom