Hello, I'm in New Brunswick, Canada

CanadianQueen

420 Member
I was a 'good girl' growing up and throughout my teenage years. I was led to believe marijuana was bad. My first experience at 22 changed all that. Although I held back and only smoked on occasion because I was raising my daughter. But now at 53 for the last 15 years I've been a daily puffer and I just enjoy it. I enjoy the whole ritual it just makes me happy :) I also suffer from depression and anxiety and I think it helps when I feel really blah. Puff Puff the blues away :D My husband and I grow our own but there is always new stuff to learn

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CanadianQueen

Do you currently have anything growing? What type of growing do you enjoy?
Start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I was a 'good girl' growing up and throughout my teenage years. I was led to believe marijuana was bad. My first experience at 22 changed all that. Although I held back and only smoked on occasion because I was raising my daughter. But now at 53 for the last 15 years I've been a daily puffer and I just enjoy it. I enjoy the whole ritual it just makes me happy :) I also suffer from depression and anxiety and I think it helps when I feel really blah. Puff Puff the blues away :D My husband and I grow our own but there is always new stuff to learn
Hey @CanadianQueen welcome to 420magazine.:welcome:
Great story, I'm glad you decided to see for yourself and not listen to others.
Glad your here.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello , here is what i have growing , 4 green crack plants 3 days in to flower , growen t.l.o. style , ,r.o water , worm castings and a dry organic ap nutes and a dry organic bloom nutes

20211124_054759.jpg

Hello , here is what i have growing , 4 green crack plants 3 days in to flower , growen t.l.o. style , ,r.o water , worm castings and a dry organic ap nutes and a dry organic bloom nutes

20211124_054759.jpg
That is a happy bunch of ladies.
Great work my friend.
I love the plant stands, home made?
Better than bending over. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

yes i made them at home , these stands
Nice work.
It always bugs me to see cardboard boxes and other flammable stuff in a room.
Good solid supports. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I’m also from NB. Great summer growing weather up here eh?

I Just love this plant ;)

PSX_20211017_022333.jpg

:welcome: to the community.

I suffer from depression but since I started taking CBD regularly, it has kept my depression at bay.

Heading to the porch to get twisted as I type, hope you keep your blues at bay. Got my hands on Bruce Banner.

Back
Top Bottom