Hello, I'm new to the forum and need knowledgable advice.

TonyScorpio

Hello all, my name is Tony.
I've been a smoker for some 25 years. I recently failed a mouth swab drug screen at work. Now I have to pass a urine screen tomorrow to return to work. Honestly, I'm gonna use someone elses urine. I will subject to randoms for the next 60 months......that's right 5 years. Whcich could be either mouth swab or urine screen at anytime. I enjoy smoking. Anyone have any suggestions that will aid me in continuing smoking and being able to pass the screens when they pop up? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Any advice other than try quitting druggie...

Hi,

The swab test is an easy one, you can use the Oral Clear gum, this product has no abstinence requires and works in 30 seconds. You can keep it in your locker, car, lunch box or where ever would be close to pop in your mouth if necessary.

The urine may be a little more tricky. Since you are subject to random, then natural solutions are out of the question because they require you to abstain for a certain amount of days before your test, which you may or may not have and then you would need time to actually take the product and wait the required hour before you wold be able to give them a sample. I think an additive would be your best bet, but you need to be sure ahead of time what kind of test you will be subject too. If they do an Emit test or instant test, then the Spike additive would be the solution. If they do GC/MS test or lab test, then the Instant Clean additive would do the trick.

If you want some more information, please feel free to call our customer service dept Monday thru Thursday 10-4:30 EST @ 1.866.900.5656.

Back
Top Bottom