Hello I'm new

GL5033

as in title im new im 21 yo im new to growing ganja, my hobbies now are: growing ganja, listening to reagge music, smoking weed, going outside in the hard corona times to get a fresh air and get some groceries.

Let start with the im new to growing ganga bit first. Like wot modal of ganja, is it some o yer buddies bag seed or wot?
any uther info to if yer want.

And of course a sensible welcome to 420mag. Glad you found us.

Hey GL. Welcome to 420magazine! We all wish you all the best on your growing journey. Great to see you've already got a grow journal. That's the first step to becoming a master grower - something I am not!

But I'm learning. And so can you too. Just be willing to take advice and dont be afraid to ask lots of questions. We are here to help you, content in the knowledge that you will pass what you've learned along to some other newcomer in time.

We are a friendly bunch, but do read the posting guidelines. They are very important. And read the document on How to Start a Grow Journal. There is more to it than you may think.

Okay. What other advice do I have? Just to read. And read. And read some more. There is so much to learn.

Welcome to 420mag, GL. Hope yo see you around bunches.

All my best,
~Magnus

Welcome GL I will reiterate what Mangus8 said, this is an incredible source of knowledge for all things cannabis. This crew got my son and I through our first grow last year and we had great success. I will say the reading is intense to get up to speed and we will expect you to educate yourself some what. That being said ask question and post lots of pics we all like " eye candy "

Back
Top Bottom