Hello. I'm new.

cigarelli

hi..
well umm, lets see, ive been smoking for about 4 years.I smoke for a few reasons but mostly
because it jump starts my creativity (and i like to draw and write) . and grass just..makes me appreciate and enjoy music more than i already do. its nice to see things differently and see things in a new light, ya know?
i also believe weed has helped me with my mood swings (im "bipolar"). i haven't had a real mood swing in quite a while now :)
thank you mary jane lol
:Rasta:

I have not smoked in around 15 years. I was researching migraines since I suffer as well as my mother and sister. And if anyone has ever had one they know how debilitating they can be. I found that they are using Marijuana to treat these migraines. I started thinking back to the days I used to smoke and during that period of my life a had very few migraines that I can remember. So I thought that I would start my own clinical trial. So I got my card and here we go. I trying to grow 4 different strains and I will try them on myself. Hope it all works out. We will see.

Also I posted a thread in the grow room / Journals in progress with some pics and description on what I have done and am doing with my plants. If anyone has any advise please check it out.

First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom