Hello I'm Noodle

Noodle69

hello the names noodle, I work for a large grow and am having a mite problem due to genetics that were brought from cali to Oregon and covered in fuckin supermites ive been battling, ive tried everything pesticide, miticide, vacaracides, biological fungicides, bio-insecticides. the works. i was considering that our mites have developed a resistance to most pesticides/miticides and now the recent bio insecticides, especially those of which are organic and i also recently found that recent caretaker had been spraying this product called patrol which is the same fungus as pfr97 except with an additional two fungus paired so that may be the reason they seem to be resistant to the pfr97 and i was hoping that we could start our trials again with the acaracides/ predator mites and order more if this is the case i suggest we discontinue use of the fungus so it does not affect our positive bugs in the future but was wondering if there was something we can do until they arrive. In the meantime cleanliness and mite extraction and plant health is the main priority... but in the meantime any suggesstions?

hello the names noodle, I work for a large grow and am having a mite problem due to genetics that were brought from cali to Oregon and covered in fuckin supermites ive been battling, ive tried everything pesticide, miticide, vacaracides, biological fungicides, bio-insecticides. the works. i was considering that our mites have developed a resistance to most pesticides/miticides and now the recent bio insecticides, especially those of which are organic and i also recently found that recent caretaker had been spraying this product called patrol which is the same fungus as pfr97 except with an additional two fungus paired so that may be the reason they seem to be resistant to the pfr97 and i was hoping that we could start our trials again with the acaracides/ predator mites and order more if this is the case i suggest we discontinue use of the fungus so it does not affect our positive bugs in the future but was wondering if there was something we can do until they arrive. In the meantime cleanliness and mite extraction and plant health is the main priority... but in the meantime any suggesstions?
In a small grow it is easy to keep under control for a big grow would be too time consuming. Predator mites and any other beneficial insects should help keep them under control as many types as possible.

"carpe diem"

What a nightmare. If all els fails start from scratch and clean everything like you would a Hospital operating room. Then you need to find the source of the mites. If you have a tree outside with mites they will find there way inside and multiply quickly under a grow rooms controled conditions. You may have to spray your yard from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom