Hello I'm Stoned Loner

Lonerandstonerforever

Hello all I'm loned stoner err I mean stoned loner clearly I'm stoned lol anyways ive got a few grows going and am relatively new to the site everyone seems very nice :) here are my precious fur children enjoy!

IMG_20220209_074207669.jpg

It's going good donkey dick lmao thanks about the dogs man donkeys sure can be dicks we've got some on the 2000 acre ranch here they get into trash stomp on baby goats and kill them they do enjoy being pet but can be evil shits I've even had to shoot near one that was chasing my dog to stop it almost got my boy i hope your day goes better then a donkeys lol

A little late, but welcome to 420 Magazine.
I see your started a grow journal already, :welldone:

Have you had a chance to checkout our contest? You can enter and vote to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok.
Hello, tokin hope all is well I haven't checked out any contests I might have to do that in the future thanks for the info you stay safe as well! :)

Not all dickheads are human. True enough. (They do sound particularly mental though).
:smokin:
Thankfully not all humans are otherwise the world would be even worse but there sure is plenty around lol and yea they can get pretty aggressive but they keep the coyotes and snakes away that is their main purpose for protecting the cattle and all other animals my favorite are my peacocks such pretty birds

I have only been on here for a couple of months and everyone so far has been very nice and respectful. I frequent a few other forums and can't say the same thing.
I too am mostly a loner. About the only other person I face to face interact with on a regular basis is the wife.
On the plus side, this has kept my grows much more secure. Now it's legal so LE has deprioritized preying on personal imbibers so theft is greatest danger now.

Hello all I'm loned stoner err I mean stoned loner clearly I'm stoned lol anyways ive got a few grows going and am relatively new to the site everyone seems very nice :) here are my precious fur children enjoy!

IMG_20220209_074207669.jpg
Hey Stoner! Welcome to the 420 Mag Fam. Seen you around a little but hadn't fully introduced myself. I'm also a loner...and stoner...

Love the kiddos (pups)! Currently, my biggest pup is cuddling up with the wife on MY side of the bed! What kind of shit is that huh?! Master of my domain my ass.
donkeys sure can be dicks
Ohhh gawd! Yeah they can be. I want a couple whenever the day comes that I can have my own piece of land. Wonderful guard dicks dogs animals.

Again welcome and I'll go check out your journal and do my best to keep up. Like I said...stoner and forgetful.

Hello I hope you
I have only been on here for a couple of months and everyone so far has been very nice and respectful. I frequent a few other forums and can't say the same thing.
I too am mostly a loner. About the only other person I face to face interact with on a regular basis is the wife.
On the plus side, this has kept my grows much more secure. Now it's legal so LE has deprioritized preying on personal imbibers so theft is greatest danger now.
Hello I hope you are well and yes everyone here sure is nice and helpful and yea I mainly just talk to my pastor and his wife I'm 24 and live with just my dogs I don't have family as my parents died when I was 8 and i was put thru foster homes the rest of life until adulthood then I fled the state I was in which cannabis is legal in where I am now it's not which sucks badly I've never committed a single crime or been arrested ever but now I take that risk.. It shouldn't have to be a risk but oh welll still better then moving back to the hell hole state I was from lol

Hey Stoner! Welcome to the 420 Mag Fam. Seen you around a little but hadn't fully introduced myself. I'm also a loner...and stoner...

Love the kiddos (pups)! Currently, my biggest pup is cuddling up with the wife on MY side of the bed! What kind of shit is that huh?! Master of my domain my ass.

Ohhh gawd! Yeah they can be. I want a couple whenever the day comes that I can have my own piece of land. Wonderful guard dicks dogs animals.

Again welcome and I'll go check out your journal and do my best to keep up. Like I said...stoner and forgetful.
Hello baked nice to meet you! Thanks about the pups I'm sure lucky to have them I wouldn't trade them for the world and I would die in a gail of bullets before I let anyone take them from me and lmao I can't say I know what that's like I can't even use the toilet without them having to sit at my feet they are velcro dogs for sure but that's the way I like it loyal and loving to me and no one else as for women to much money and time waisting for me lol I am a ultimate loner for life and yeah it's nice to have land I own 100 acres of this ranch and the rest of my uncles the only thing my parents left me before they died and I didn't even know it was mine till I turned 18 then got things in order and came im 24 now and just trying to make a comfy retirement and I cant legally sell any of the land as it's in the land contract as its beeen in the family since the early 1800s so I raise livestock thabks for checking out the journal and saying hi you have a good day sir!

Hello baked nice to meet you! Thanks about the pups I'm sure lucky to have them I wouldn't trade them for the world and I would die in a gail of bullets before I let anyone take them from me and lmao I can't say I know what that's like I can't even use the toilet without them having to sit at my feet they are velcro dogs for sure but that's the way I like it loyal and loving to me and no one else as for women to much money and time waisting for me lol I am a ultimate loner for life and yeah it's nice to have land I own 100 acres of this ranch and the rest of my uncles the only thing my parents left me before they died and I didn't even know it was mine till I turned 18 then got things in order and came im 24 now and just trying to make a comfy retirement and I cant legally sell any of the land as it's in the land contract as its beeen in the family since the early 1800s so I raise livestock thabks for checking out the journal and saying hi you have a good day sir!
I love our doggos too! Your life sounds awesome but I know ranch living is tough tough work. We were very close recently to sell everything and just leave CA to go buy some land somewhere. Keep your land if you can and just keep buying up more if at all possible. You are young. Save and just keep grinding (and growing) haaa haaa. Blessings on fruitful harvests and a wonderful livestock season.

It certainly is tough work but so rewarding at the same time I plan on hopefully owning all 2000 acres once my uncle passes he's 89 he's mentioned leaving it all to me but needs to know I can handle the massive responsibility im slow mentally a bit lol and it is a huge process if I was gonna run the whole thing we've got a river with giant catfish and gold panning that is a huge plus on the ranch as welll as the deer hunting and boar hunting i plan on living till I'm old here and dying here I'm gonna do everything I can to save and not fail lol thanks so much on the blessings appreciate it very much!

Sounds wonderful my friend @Lonerandstonerforever :green_heart:
Your going to have to change your name soon.
I'm sure we all consider you a friend.
We are all here for support in your garden and in life.
Friendlystonerforever :thumb:

Sounds wonderful my friend @Lonerandstonerforever :green_heart:
Your going to have to change your name soon.
I'm sure we all consider you a friend.
We are all here for support in your garden and in life.
Friendlystonerforever :thumb:
Hello bill :) hope your doing well and yeah my name isn't doing me justice anymore haha I've never had people be so kind to be except the church folks never thought I'd be welcomed so openly if I met more people In person like this community online it would give me a much happier outlook at the human species as a whole this place has in a sense become my 420 family im sure id smoke with everysingle one of you and laugh and listen to wisdom should there ever be a 420 magazine get together lol :)

Hello bill :) hope your doing well and yeah my name isn't doing me justice anymore haha I've never had people be so kind to be except the church folks never thought I'd be welcomed so openly if I met more people In person like this community online it would give me a much happier outlook at the human species as a whole this place has in a sense become my 420 family im sure id smoke with everysingle one of you and laugh and listen to wisdom should there ever be a 420 magazine get together lol :)
If your ever in Ontario, I'll have smoke ready for you.
I'm pretty good with the BBQ so I'll make sure your well fed.
Outlook is everything my friend.
PMA. POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. it's so important.
It gets easier as you accept it.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
And it's all small stuff.
You sound like you have a good plan so far Amigo.
I'm sure it will all come together for you.
Just stay positive if you can my friend. :love:
Everyone here is rooting for you. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

If your ever in Ontario, I'll have smoke ready for you.
I'm pretty good with the BBQ so I'll make sure your well fed.
Outlook is everything my friend.
PMA. POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. it's so important.
It gets easier as you accept it.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
And it's all small stuff.
You sound like you have a good plan so far Amigo.
I'm sure it will all come together for you.
Just stay positive if you can my friend. :love:
Everyone here is rooting for you. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks bill I appreciate that a lot I love bbq :) and you are right about a good mental attitude it helps! And weed helps that lol if you at ever in the midwest message me and you'll be welcome onto the ranch as well show you a great time :) you have a good day bill stay safe bro!

Welcome lone stoner, cool name. It's nice to hear someone from your generation that loves the land and the animals and isn't afraid to put in the time and effort. Many of us are far more comfortable sitting on a mountain top and smoking a bowl than we are attending a formal party with a lot of "not so genuine" people. Everyone here seems like family and wants to help. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom