Hello just wondering if someone might be able to help

Beaton1213

My plants are 4 weeks from germination we’re Angle OG autos everything was going good then they started curling and spotting rusty brown colour the ph is always 5.5-6.0 the ppm were 220 when started they were doing good so I upped it to 600 ppm and this started I thought it was nute burn but it’s looking like a deficiency also was using Gro tek fertilizer set I got root enzymes and cal Meg coming tomorrow what should I do I need expert advice lol thanks

C782C618-42CF-45CD-8DFC-52EEBD4E79C5.jpeg

E943274E-AA70-477C-88BD-6F5AC3A2DB70.jpeg

617AE14B-EFD7-4AE1-9EEA-61104D5D6A63.jpeg

Stoned Ape

Maybe change the res bit more often like every 4 days or so till u see bright white roots again. I think u will see z fast recovery. BTW Beaton I really hope your surname isn't Off.

Beaton1213

Lol no my parents weren’t that mean lol and thanks man I’ve gotten some sensizym for the roots and to keep the bucket clean so also when it says 2 ml per ltr is that the 20ltr bucket or a 1 ltr bucket to poor the 2ml into the bucket of that makes since lol

Stoned Ape

Just check I don't use that one. I got cyco zyme I put about 8ml in about 70 ltrs res. I run an aquarium chiller and keep it at 18 to 19 celcius. 4 air stones. Keeps it clean in there for me

Beaton1213

Thanks ya that was my problem I think I added way too much at first I was going 2ml for every ltr lol their turning around now thanks for all the advice

Top Bottom