Hello lovely people of the internet

fathom

Hey everyone. I am Fathom. I have been smoking weed heavily everyday for 14 years after getting tendinitis from playing the drums. I have decided to give it a grow myself. I have just purchased a 300w LED from Galaxy Hydro, I am using Canna Terra Professional Soil Mix and have constructed a frame that has no walls on it yet, waiting for some more supplies. I have started a single plant (LA Widow) growing after buying a pack of 5 seeds in Amsterdam. After 3 days she is looking healthy in my opinion but please let me know if you see something I am missing. She has an oscialting fan on her too. Here she is...
dd.png

I should mention that the Dutch customs searched me as I was leaving Amsterdam and the guy found the seeds on me after a body scan. The woman next to him (another customs officer) freaked out and started saying NO NO NO to me as the guy turned to her and said it was fine, then he told me that she was new and that I was ok to continue with them. (RAD MOMENT OF MY LIFE!)

Thanks you lovely bunch!

Welcome to 420, Fathom!!

Great time for you to join! So much excitement happens here everyday.

Your little girl looks beautiful and very healthy. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!

All the best my friend!

Hey everyone. I am Fathom. I have been smoking weed heavily everyday for 14 years after getting tendinitis from playing the drums. I have decided to give it a grow myself. I have just purchased a 300w LED from Galaxy Hydro, I am using Canna Terra Professional Soil Mix and have constructed a frame that has no walls on it yet, waiting for some more supplies. I have started a single plant (LA Widow) growing after buying a pack of 5 seeds in Amsterdam. After 3 days she is looking healthy in my opinion but please let me know if you see something I am missing. She has an oscialting fan on her too. Here she is...
dd.png

I should mention that the Dutch customs searched me as I was leaving Amsterdam and the guy found the seeds on me after a body scan. The woman next to him (another customs officer) freaked out and started saying NO NO NO to me as the guy turned to her and said it was fine, then he told me that she was new and that I was ok to continue with them. (RAD MOMENT OF MY LIFE!)

Thanks you lovely bunch!

Welcome. Lots to see and learn here. Read others journals and ask questions. The people here are the best about helping others out. A GREAT community!!! :peace:

Hey thanks for the warm welcome! Such a cool place! Anyways, where should I post pictures if I want to ask if the plant is looking healthy? I'd like to have experienced eyes on this. For now I will just shove them here thanks beautiful peeps!

LA Widow
300w Galaxyhydro LED
Canaterra Pro Soil
Temp maintained between 25c and 29c
Humidity pretty much constant at 55%
Oscillating fan

NOOB! (but into growing my own veg at my allotment)

Here is my girl ;)

IMG_225021.jpg
IMG_224316.jpg
IMG_224817.jpg

Hi, fathom! Cute baby :)

I echo what supergroomer suggested: Go to Journals in Progress and start a new journal for your grow. Add the link of your new journal to your signature (you do that by going into User CP -- Settings -- Signature) and then come back here and drop the link in this thread so we can all find you! This is a super friendly helpful place!

Thanks! I was having trouble figuring out where everything was, that saved me some head scratches!

Quick question before I make a journal. I was reading the rules about posting and the part about mentioning LED light manufacturers by name in my posts.

The following part where it says "see this link for a list" does not have a link.

Unless you are growing with or discussing LED manufacturers or suppliers who are 420 Sponsors, (see this link for a list), we must request that you do not refer to or link to any LED company by name.

I am using LED and would like to see this list to make certain I am within the rules.

Thanks again people :)

Source: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Quick question before I make a journal. I was reading the rules about posting and the part about mentioning LED light manufacturers by name in my posts.

The following part where it says "see this link for a list" does not have a link.

Unless you are growing with or discussing LED manufacturers or suppliers who are 420 Sponsors, (see this link for a list), we must request that you do not refer to or link to any LED company by name.

I am using LED and would like to see this list to make certain I am within the rules.

Thanks again people :)

Source: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

That is for manufacturers. You can post what you are using. Otherwise it would be tough to help :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom