Hello Mi growers , I have a Grow room for rent

Sbrooks1212

420 Member
Hello , I live in flatrock Mi . Been growing for few years . I first started growing in a house and had 12 plants . I loved it so much I bought house with 2 acres and 30 x30 pullbarn which I turned into a bud room . I have 20 ,1000 watts bulbs which I we’ll never have enough plants to fill because my veg room is small In my basement . I have 10 lights I won’t be using . The barn has heat and air with tons of circulation with 10ft ceilings . I also have water . I am looking to rent the other half of barn and let you have full access to grow facility. I have tons of security with 10ft fence surround property. I also am looking to rent space for outside grow to . I am in the process to getting my license for 200 plants . Please contact me if anyone is interested. Sbrooks1212@yahoo.com
I am also ready to learn all I can about growing , please post back to me

CB6A7086-6517-46A5-B0B8-4B7907BBAA9F.jpeg

D34487A9-62DE-4409-9911-E73D76A92CE1.jpeg

109E2DE3-ED7F-41F7-9CAD-830A9312B6FA.jpeg

48341499-2771-4EE0-8C46-99D55A3B613C.jpeg

7DD83A25-B556-4452-8069-D965EDECC3B7.jpeg

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @Sbrooks1212 :welcome:

Sorry buddy, but this ain't craigslist :rofl: most of us are small private growers :popcorn:

And also what about pests :hmmmm: did you have someone come out and treat that barn and the surrounding area for them? Because I would probably totally redo your set-up in the barn...raised tables...partitioned rooms for different strains...yada yada :popcorn:

Welcome to the forum @Sbrooks1212 :welcome:

Sorry buddy, but this ain't craigslist :rofl: most of us are small private growers :popcorn:

And also what about pests :hmmmm: did you have someone come out and treat that barn and the surrounding area for them? Because I would probably totally redo your set-up in the barn...raised tables...partitioned rooms for different strains...yada yada :popcorn:
Wow :thedoubletake: :hmmmm: I sounded totally condescending :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: sorry about that, your room looks good and will work, but I would do things a little different.
Like I was saying, raised tables so you could spray the floor for pests, and have troth's for water/feed runoff, an auto water system, doesn't have to be walls, but partitions for smaller rooms...and while I use HIDs in my small grow, I would use some high powered LEDs for a grow that size. Most of the initial investment would be equipment and preparation, the rest would just be icing on the cake :thumb:

Not to mention someone having access to my grow :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::hmmmm: that in itself would be a big NO THANKS...
sorry, but just my 2 cents :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom