Hello my brothers & sisters!

420art

Hi everyone, I was brainstorming recently and given how positive I am about the use of the herb both personally and for medical purposes for those in need of its benefits. I'm an Artist thru and thru and have been an accomplished artist since as far back as I can remember.

So I stumbled across this forum and read all about it, read many posts comments and threads to gain a perspective on its members and the vibe going on here. AND I like it! I personally do not smoke the herb, however I totally can not say I haven't (back in the day) and much like the rest, loved it, what can I say, its not harmful in any case what-so-ever and takes you to that place where after a hard days work, helps one really relax. If I were to smoke again I'd have to call it my DOC.

Growing up I never had such an open global network like the internet to show off my artistic skills and all I can say is thank you for the internet.
Love Shade and Sweetwater to all my friends!!
420ART

Re: OWNER 420art.com HELLO MY BROTHERS & SISTERS!

Welcome to the 420 mag family. If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Or... dive right in and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Re: OWNER 420art.com HELLO MY BROTHERS & SISTERS!

Thank you very much Captain Kronic ... I didn't break any rules with this post did i? i hope not

I'm reading it now .. How would you recommend I put my topic through and ask the advise I'm asking and not break the rules... cause I did read about hyperlinks... My honest intension is not to have member deviate from here, but to give me ideas on what to do with my new domain name... let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated as I sincerely do not want to take from here but to merely ask everyone for ideas for my new name. :O) ... Thank you in advance. Love this website you guys have put together..

ok, thanks guys, I've read both threads... I see numerous mentions about outside linking... point taken ... Let me try another thread post and see if this will be ok... Or if you'd prefer I think I know how to word it and keep it from being considered so promotional... can I send a private message to one of you on my idea to word it better instead of just posting a new thread asking the question I'm asking and you can let me know if it can be posted. :O)

If I were you and having read your first post. I would just post it in here... this is where all the artists hang out and show their works:
420 Artists - 420 Magazine

There is a whole pool of peeps in there to help you w/ideas for such a venture!

Or... maybe just become a sponsor:
Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Back
Top Bottom