hello my friends indeed

oopsiminit

man im new, been ommp for 10 years i think ,i grow organicly rabbit poop and dirt
um ,scared to post but as we know ,we need some social watever they call it.anyways high my name is mike im an addict

man im new, been ommp for 10 years i think ,i grow organicly rabbit poop and dirt
um ,scared to post but as we know ,we need some social watever they call it.anyways high my name is mike im an addict

give a person weed they stay high a day ,teach them to grow they can be high forever

Hi Mike, great to have you here with us on the leading site promoting awareness and an end to cannabis prohibition worldwide

:420:

We do try to encourage a perspective on cannabis that steers away from the old cliches of addiction, abuse, etc., in favour of more neutral or (hopefully) positive terms :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. FAQs is a good place to do that. And New Member Start Links will provide you with lots of helpful tips on how to do certain things (like post pictures) and generally help you navigate the site.

Welcome to the community! :welcome: :peace:

Welcome aboard mike. Lots of folks here growing dank organically. Check out my journal (link in signature below).

Also check out Icemud, doc bud, bud grant, graytail, PeeJay, curso (there are many more too)
Loads of info and good discussion to keep ya busy.

Later..

good night my friends wow this place is like a buffet so much great stuff so little time,no more facebook games ill be camping here from now on !!!!!!! PEACE

:rofl: :rofl:! i like you already Mike

:welcome: oopsiminit :high-five: , we are fellow west coasters! my yard is very social friendly,

come on in and share, laugh n learn a little , too,

You chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom