Hello new friends

Hello @bigdoosh696969 and welcome to :420:

I'd highly recommend browsing through the grow journals, particularly the grow journal of the months.

Do you have anything growing right now?

Also, you may want take a read here:

Welcome to the forum @bigdoosh696969 :welcome:
I would love to learn and see cool new things here.

Please feel free to share anything interesting I should definitely check out here.

Thanks!

- bigdoosh696969
:hmmmm: I just finished smoking a pork roast :ciao: ...yeah man :slide: try getting this into a rolling paper :ganjamon:

090.jpg

Dammit ! Now I'm Hungry !
:rofl::rofl: Ya think :rofl: try cooking it with out pulling little pieces off :rofl::rofl: a true test of will power :rofl::popcorn: and you should see the stuffed mushrooms and shrimp scampi that's going with it :thumb: mushrooms going in the oven, and scampi's almost done :slide:
003.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Ya think :rofl: try cooking it with out pulling little pieces off :rofl::rofl: a true test of will power :rofl::popcorn: and you should see the stuffed mushrooms and shrimp scampi that's going with it :thumb: mushrooms going in the oven, and scampi's almost done :slide:
003.jpg
And for desert ? Never mind ... No room left after that meal.

And for desert ? Never mind ... No room left after that meal.
Actually :ciao: she made her Apple cobbler/pie...but her lattice broke so she didn't weave it :eye-roll: ...hope she doesn't find out I posted this :rofl: it's way tastier than it looks :rofl::popcorn:

002 (2).jpg

Quit Mocha...Your killing me man! That looks freakin delish!!!

Hell dude, your name alone already makes me crave coffee...and now this?...No wonder I'm a fat azz! LMAO
:rofl: That's just one of the reasons I still jog everyday :rofl::ciao::popcorn:

I'm still wondering how your going to get that rost into a "Polling" paper? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rollit:

Hell, I'm still wondering what a polling paper is? :rofl::rofl::lot-o-toke:

You may need a hookah for that thing? :rofl: :hookah:
:rofl: Fingers don't work like they used to :rofl: fixed :popcorn:

Yep, this getting old sh!t is getting old...I turned 51 today but feel like I'm 81. LOL
:rofl: Tell me about it, I want to be a "toys 'r' us" kid forever :hmmmm: but hell, even they went out of business :rofl::popcorn: I found the fountain of youth when I retired...it's called "Not doing shit" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom