Hello New Friends

stealthtoker

I say new friends because I feel like I know some of you from reading through the grow journals. I am pretty new to growing my own and have found so much great information on this site that I finally decided to sign up. As the name would indicate, I am an stealth toker or I would have signed up before. The desire to ask questions and get some information about my grows has got me over the worry of giving info to anyone.

I have some NL + PPP crosses that are a few weeks into flowering and some Kiwi sativas from their indoor/outdoor mix ('Daddy's Girl' 'Tasman Haze' '2 Pounder' and 'South Star') that are seedlings (5 days). After reading and viewing the pics and resluts of DoopSther's G13 Haze (SCROG) grow I am thinking about using a similar SCROG approach for the Sativa's. I am looking foward to uploading some shots of my babies as they mature and getting some great advise from the experts on this site. I have some bag seeds from some of the best street smoke I have had in a while, I am hoping one of the members will help me identify the strain, or at least family, when they mature a bit.

All the great advise from members like Smokin Moose, BOSS, and so many others has motivated me to get involved on this site and learn from the masters.

I hope to have a great experience here...

stay smiling guys...

ST

H stealthtoker,

I also lurked in the shadows for a while before I joined. You probably already know everything you need to as far as navigating the site and finding information, but if you do have questions, just ask any of the Hospitality Team members. That's what we're here for.

From the sound of things though, it looks like we're going to be able to learn a lot from you. I look forward to seeing your posts and pics.

Welcome Stealthtoker, to 420 Magazine. I am a beginner when it comes to growing my own. But let me asure you that this is a highly secure website to share your grow information, knowledge, pics, you name it. So if you got any questions on how to us the site, we at 420 Magazine are here to help you out in a safe and secure place to discuss your cannabis issues.:peace:

hi and welcome to the forums. I'm happy to see that you have discovered some of the great information found here on the site, and it's only just beginning. We are all looking forward to hearing more about your own techniques and success stories. If you have questions, feel free to post them in the forum, or contact one of the grow moderators to help you with anything.

Welcome, we're glad you're here.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom