Hello - New grower - I may have a problem with my plant?

Because I also noticed bumps on the fan leaves that were becoming a spike shape, and I noticed those same spikes in those photos I just posted...

Those thrichromes were from my first plant, about half a year ago. I just watered my two newer plants for the second time with flower fertilizer.

I also noticed its actually 64 in there when the lights are going and such, yay.

I will let you guys know if anything happens, I ended up removing all the bottom and middle fan leaves due to paranoia. Because I found a few reddish egg shapes on my microscope journey. I really didnt feel like mite babies infesting my grow room, even with all the leaves I removed, if they were mite bites, I had to have missed some... but it will keep them from mutiplying as quickly, waiting for the neem oil to come in the mail.

Yeah neem those bastard good undress those fans bud .

I also took leaves from my ladies due to fear of something going on. I have concluded that I either had a P or Calcium deficiency. I can't help but wonder if that is why I have had such slow growth.

P more brown I think reddish more cal I think .

So here is my grow room, its roughly 4 feet wide, 8 feet long, and 10 feet tall. The walls are doubled up blankets and quilts to keep light from getting in.

20171224_205405.jpg
20171224_205408.jpg
20171224_205433.jpg
20171224_205414.jpg
20171224_205422.jpg

Here are some photos I took just now of my BC Blueberry and Durban Poison. I realize the Durban is showing some nitrogen overload, but I am just trying to follow my liquid nutrition starter kit guide. Durban must be more efficient with less nitrogen.

I also noticed many Blueberry leaves take a while to turn fully green. Its been interesting watching these two. One seems to want more nitrogen, the other is overloaded.

1514748594592.jpg

1514748630216.jpg

Blueberry can't wait to get my hands on some good genetics ?.

Think I'll try crop king seeds first I guess when the time comes of course

65-80 degrees should be good. My closet/box stays at 75-79F with lights on and 65-70 with lights out. I have had to put a heater in lately because of the cold Temps outside.

Have I not have you guys this chart this is what I follow green zone is hot spots.

420-magazine-mobile710021415.jpg

bcbd - Google Search

Bcbd is the company, there is a search link, I couldnt get their main page to open, but thats the company.

So far I am highly impressed with it, it is bushy, maxes at like 6 feet, tons of branches.

Infact the only thing I dont enjoy as much is how some of the branches are so close together. I have some secondary growths (branch, not fan leaf) that are growing into the bottom of the branches above them. But some gentle bending and guiding should do great.

I want to crossbreed the two strains I got now, get a Blueberry Durban.

The Durban Poison's secondary growths are almost vertical, Blueberry is horizontal, mix them, may get 45 degree angles lol.

20180101_145625.jpg

So, does anyone have any thoughts what is going on in this photo? Its my Blueberry, and it has had this issue since it was small, the leaves take a long time to color in it seems. Eventually they will fill out, but they stay a spotty light green for a while.

Messed up a post, tried to edit it, made a new post on accident. Here is my BC Blueberry.

We are at about 2.5 weeks flowering now. Lots of round blubs have appeared everywhere, and lots have opened to reveal a lot more tiny bulbs.

The BC Blueberry is even starting to go crazy around the main stalk.

20180111_070314.jpg
20180111_071416.jpg
20180111_070256.jpg
20180111_071437.jpg
20180111_071451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom