Hello, new member here: I'm from New York

Scnsty

Hello, new member here. Im from New York, and have just taken up the hobby of growing. The wifey said "Hell No" so I told her I was going to try to make a bonsai. She's happy with that idea.
Can anyone look at my baby Sasha and tell me if she is healthy? I think the leaf color is to lite. Maybe she needs more or less of something? My ph is 6.5 and I feed her once since veg, which started last week. I feed her very lite. For her 1st feeding. Im worried im doing this wrong.
Thank you, and I'm happy to be part of 420

20210415_105906.jpg

20210414_160235.jpg

Hello, new member here. Im from New York, and have just taken up the hobby of growing. The wifey said "Hell No" so I told her I was going to try to make a bonsai. She's happy with that idea.
Can anyone look at my baby Sasha and tell me if she is healthy? I think the leaf color is to lite. Maybe she needs more or less of something? My ph is 6.5 and I feed her once since veg, which started last week. I feed her very lite. For her 1st feeding. Im worried im doing this wrong.
Thank you, and I'm happy to be part of 420

20210415_105906.jpg

20210414_160235.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Cute girl you have.
She is a touch light in color , generally a sign she is hungry.
Do you have nutrients?
Bill

Store bought
If you are in soil it can take up to a week for any changes you make to take effect. Coco and promix within 24hrs.
Give her time she is still healthy don't panic.
Bill

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Cute girl you have.
She is a touch light in color , generally a sign she is hungry.
Do you have nutrients?
Bill
Hey Bill. I have nutrients and I'm not using them correctly. I was trying to be very cautious and did not used enough of the three or I just found out I put the cow mag in first and let it sit before adding the nutrients. Is there anything you can share? I guess I'll ask you what type of soil are using and where did you get it somebody mentioned to me my soil is s***

Hey Bill. I have nutrients and I'm not using them correctly. I was trying to be very cautious and did not used enough of the three or I just found out I put the cow mag in first and let it sit before adding the nutrients. Is there anything you can share? I guess I'll ask you what type of soil are using and where did you get it somebody mentioned to me my soil is s***
If you can answer a couple questions it will help.
So your definitely in soil?
Did you add anything to it?
What line of nutrients do you have?
Do you have a schedule for them?
What ever you do don't take any leaves off her.
Bill

If you can answer a couple questions it will help.
So your definitely in soil?
Did you add anything to it?
What line of nutrients do you have?
Do you have a schedule for them?
What ever you do don't take any leaves off her.
Bill
I have only fed her once using florabloom and botanicare Cal-Mag.
I started her off with seed soil and transplanted her to potting soil. I was told my soil is not good.
My 1st feed was 1m/1m/1m of mix to gallon of water and 2 m of Cal mag.
My plan was to feed her once a week with 6.3 water in-between feedings. Any suggestions?

I already cut off a few leaves. When do you suggest I trim her?

I have only fed her once using florabloom and botanicare Cal-Mag.
I started her off with seed soil and transplanted her to potting soil. I was told my soil is not good.
My 1st feed was 1m/1m/1m of mix to gallon of water and 2 m of Cal mag.
My plan was to feed her once a week with 6.3 water in-between feedings. Any suggestions?

I already cut off a few leaves. When do you suggest I trim her?
That mix seems a little light the schedule says 3 for seedlings i think. Actually its probably in teaspoons. Your in the arena anyway close enough at this stage.
If you can uppot her or for next time there's some amendments I can recommend. And try and get decent soil next time if you can. Also if you can get a cloth bag she will breathe and dry better. Also its easier to tell her weight so you can lift pot to see if its dry enough to water again.
General rule of thumb is feed/water/feed so your right there.
Remember water where you want the roots to go not where they are.
Also I know your anxious to start training, if it were me I'd let her grow a bit get vigorous then start training. And don't take leaves off she needs them.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom