hello people

mmmbud

hello ppl hows it going? all new to this site but liking the info and the pics:)
im from Essex uk and have just put 3 cheese & 2 AMS in I will try and post it week by week if I can!

peace 1 stoner to the others.

Welcome to 420. I recommend starting a grow journal. It is the best way to get help from members. :)

Journals in Progress

thanks tactical grow was going to have a look on how you start it!lol
see you have done a couple :)this will be my 2nd from seed :)but never done a journal lol

Hey mmmbud, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Welcome from across the pond mate, have only had one of the cheese line was what the local shop called blue cheese but was dam good, Look forward to seeing you journal your grow, Peace OG.

Welcome mmmbud!! i hope you can post those pics soon, we'd all love to see them. 420 is a great community with a ton of info and a nearly unending amount of creative members who always manage to find something or create something new. Around here, we tend to re-invent the mousetrap quite often lol :D

Some links with just some outstanding must know info:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

ello mate where did you get your seeds I got mine from G/H company never done cheese befor but I did do sum big bang last year got a couple of pics on my profile it turned out really well but did have a few problems as I had never done a grow lol wish I had seen this site then:) lol

hi ya OG1969 that is a nice smoke we get quite a bit of blue cheese in the uk but not cheap tho prob about 12.50 pound will get you a gram :( hence why im gonna grow my own I got AMS going as well anyone know about this wot its like etc.etc :)

Back
Top Bottom