hello people :)

lovitonce

Hello peeps, :byebye:..my name is LoviTonce. Im new to the forum, so i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself before i started posting on any threads/grow journal you guys got going . Ive actually been researching cannabis cultivation for about 5 months now, and i feel like im ready to start my first grow journal. Witch is why i decided to join 420 magazine. I think its one of the best marijuana forums on the net.:)...a little about myself ...im a 33 year old college student and Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprentice. I have no kids yet (thank god:) i have a few ol'ladies ;) but boy ill tell ya i dont like to be tied down to just one as of yet..I like to think, Im a pretty easy going type of guy. I like keeping things simple. Most of my time is spend at work or studying atleast that what i tell tye ladies lol *wink wink* ..anyways, Im actully at school at the moment :blalol:...so i will end my intro by saying im happy to meet you guys and i hope we can get to know each other in the future.:thumb:...

:welcome: lovitonce to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Thanks beateo :thumb:,,

Ive already started my first grow 02/16/2015. Everything looks good so far. Ive been taking pictures from day one. Im going to start my first grow journal this weekend. I just havent had a chance to post my pics and the specs on my grow... peace.

Welcome to the site man! :thumb:

Make sure you put a link here and in your signature when you get your journal started. I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may assist you with that and your journey here at 420Mag! Glad you decided to join!

:welcome:

Thanks Densenug, cool name by the way, i agree with you about this being one of the best cannabis forum's . Ive learned a lot on this sight, especially from LightAddict, i only hope to be able to grow weed the way he does, he makes it look so easy. Im actually going to try his fluxing technique on this grow... thanks. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Oh and kudos to you for being an hvac tech, sweet, maybe we can help some of the guys/gals with their heating problems. :thumb:
# yourawesome:)

@ thanks UltraDan :)

Ill be sure to put up those links brother. I just need to find my way around the forum a little better. I'm not to computer savvy, about all i know how to do is google stuff and i type with one finger still so that doesn't help. No bullshit its taken me about an hour just to reply to you and densenugs lol:bigblush:.....anyways thanks for the warm welcome bro i was checking out your grow journal (Critical silver haze), it looks like its coming along bro, hows that going for you? I noticed you havent posted any new pics....#yourawesome!:)

Oh:bigblush: ..my bad bro. You know us bud smoker are not known for our good memory :passitleft:..white widow is one of my favorite strains , it gives a good high, not to much of a head trip and not to much of a couch lock high. I plan on growing white widow and wonder woman, on my next grow. I'm going to eventually put a ----------- setup together in the future. Oh, and I finally figured out how to put a link to my grow journal up on my signature. Cool video bro, very very helpfull.:thumb: #yourawesome!

Back
Top Bottom