Hello people...

danza

I have a problem and i'm hoping you can help. I have been growing my plant indoors since 4th October and i've just noticed these marks appearing on my plant someone mentioned phosphorous defiecency. Please a second, third and fourth opinion. The leaves are twisting a bit and as you can see from the pics the leaves are either burning at the ends of getting darks spots. The leaves themselves are dark. Although the new leaves are looking heathly.The first 5 are from one plant the rest are from my second plant please could you offer some advise. I have looked a the page with the plant problems but still need another opinion cos to me it looks like a load of different problems. If it is phosphorous defiecency as stated I could put some Multigrow all purpose plant food in the plant at 1/4 strength but I fed it last week (for the first time) should that cause a problem. Or maybe the lack of food may have caused the situation. Thanks for your time.

hello_1.jpg

hello_2.jpg

hello_3.jpg

hello_4.jpg

Second plant
hello_5.jpg

hello_6.jpg

hello_7.jpg

hello_8.jpg

hello_9.jpg

What type and size containers are they in? Looks like soil. Drainage holes are they in the containers? Lighting what type? How long or old are they?
1st guess is overwatering, and no drainage, but I also noticed something eating at one of them, actual Munching it. The twisting is something I had in one of my older strains I grew 2 years ago. That is normal. What is not normal is those other leaves. Ventilation, what are you doing for this. Light cycle 18/6 or?
Let me know ok?

Back
Top Bottom