Hello, There!

Ennui

Name's Nate. I'm a MMJ patient and peace-time Vet, RA. I've got a spine with MRI reports the size of a small dog. No help for me, were I a horse I'd be tucked in. Only other option was opioids and seeing as I managed to go over a half-century without punching Mrs. Brownstone's dance ticket I refused and sought my own 'remedy'.

I'm a musician, I'd link to my tunes, but I don't want to break rules. Seems it's pretty strict as far as outside links go, and even though it has nothing to do with 'business' here, I'm unsure how to proceed so I'll wait for a Yea or Nay.

I'm in the middle of my first ever grow, I've got three I planted from seed and nine clones I harvested from them. I've got a GSC that I'm mainlining, just clipped it the 3rd and final time, a Royal Purple Kush that I'm manifolding and an Amnesia Haze that I've trained like an artificial X-mas tree. I'll create a thread in the appropriate place with pics and maybe some of the vids I made as sort of a Vlog to document this grow.

I won't be posting advice, like I said, I'm a NEWB. I just plan on posting a journal and keeping it updated. I'm not much for forums, being a battle-hardened veteran of more music recording forum nonsense than I care to remember. I must say that I'm pleased with progress, I haven't lost a single plant and every clone has taken. I'm knocking wood (spelled n-o-g-g-I-n') as I type. I dove right in with the mainlines and manifolds and am surprised I haven't messed it up yet. From everything I heard I thought it would be harder/more risky than it is. I've got one clone that got pancaked into the dirt when a thermometer fell on it and all I did was pull it up like an accordion and prop it up with a crutch. It's thriving, and talk about defense mechanisms being triggered. As soon as she came to she put out bristles. Every leaf was pointing straight up in the air. I just manifolded her in a star pattern. She went from Calamity Jane to Phyllis Diller to Ginger Rogers in about a week and a half.

Got a couple of head injuries I'm recovering from so if I tend to ramble, please bear with me for I know not what I do. (And haven't for a couple of weeks now.) Latest was catching a falling 2x12 joist with the top of my head. Anyways, been Hoovering info from here while researching and figured I'd stop in and say 'Hey' this time instead of chewing and _crewing. ;^)

There are a ton of vets on here just like us. This is the closest I like to come to being around people. 7yrs Army 3 combat tours.
Yup!
:high-five:

Navy vet here...
:ganjamon:

Thanks people. The konk on the noggin' has put a little hitch in my giddy-up the past couple of days, but I haven't forgotten about this. I'm sifting through pics now to post something tonight.

Welcome aboard bustedfist! And thanks for your service. We’re glad to have you here!

Thanks for the welcome, Bloss! ;^) Appreciate the thanks, but like I said, I served in peacetime during the mid 80's. I'm not 'lessening' my service, but there are others out there who really deserve the accolades. I had too good of a time in the Army, especially compared to a lot of others, many of whom are still in peril. Worst I endured due to an Alert was having to camp on an air field or dock for a few days while the Cold War powers-that-be rattled their sabers. Only deserts I saw were in Texas and NTC in CA. No comparison. And I always use the peacetime qualifier to the word Veteran, would never allow a misperception to germinate. Again, thanks for the welcome. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom