Hello there

EastCoast007

420 Member
Hey folks, just wanted to say hello and do some reading before i start up another grow. Its been a long time since ive grown and ive forgotten a few things. Used to be a member of Overgrow . com long ago before it got pooched. I live in Canada where its completely legal to grow now, so im looking forward to posting some progress shots of our room and hopefully girls in the next few weeks. Thanks too all your great members for sharing and helping out folks like me to hone my green skills, cheers!

Hey folks, just wanted to say hello and do some reading before i start up another grow. Its been a long time since ive grown and ive forgotten a few things. Used to be a member of Overgrow . com long ago before it got pooched. I live in Canada where its completely legal to grow now, so im looking forward to posting some progress shots of our room and hopefully girls in the next few weeks. Thanks too all your great members for sharing and helping out folks like me to hone my green skills, cheers!

Not sure what part of Canada you are from, but i LOVE ur Toronto !!! My wife and i get up there for concerts all the time, in 2017 we saw U2 revisit The Joshua Tree album, it was at the RogerCenter, saw the FooFighters last year, im new here too :0)

Back
Top Bottom