hello to all on 420

aiob420

hello again i've just register few minutes ago and i would like to say the main reason to register is to get me some help here iam a first time indoor grower and i cannot afford to loose all.Iam also using cannabis for medicinal purposes but its still a big tabu in my parts of the world(i wont say where i live for security reasons) and i think this is the great place for learn all the tricks.more and more i read i find this forum so great so i decided to participate and maybe someday i will learn to grow killer weed.i do smoke weed for about 14 years on&off but unfortunatly i did other substances as well for half my life and im really trying hard to stay off every day.iam OK for about 6 months now.i do find the weed to help me in so many areas of my life...its like the life is getting more tolerable,less nervous,deppresing,... the time is normal(its passing by) and i find to do many things on weed that im not psihologically able to do it as well without it i become very active.i would like to say also that i've tried many pharma... many programs and nothing did help.its only cannabis that works great for me.(one more thing my first language is not english - and will try to make my self clear as much as could)thanks to all again and i wish you all to have a good time & peace

aiob

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

This is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom