Hello to all

GoldMouf

Just like a newbie is suppose to do & that is introduce yourself. I've been on this site for a few weeks & a couple more. Here at :420: it just feels more at home. I've asked a few questions & I get answers back quicker than FB. :high-five: thanks 420Mag for have such an awesome site. It really makes a lot of my issues minor knowing I can just come here and get all the answers I need & want. I have an grow going but I really don't think it's worthy of an grow journal. But I do have a question. I recently planted my seedling in my DWC reservoir, 1 of the plants is doing just fine but the other 1 still has it's seed shell on its back. A leaf is trying to come out but it seems as tho the shell is holding it back. Anyway glad to be here & keep it green.

image8488.jpg
image8489.jpg

Sorry about them being sideways.

I you got a pair of tweezers You can take the shell off. If you look at my link you will see I had a seedling that happen to. Just carefully open the seed shell and it will come right off.

Hello and welcome to the site im sure you will love it here as I have found myself dedicating more and more time to this site. I have to ask though when you said you are getting faster responses here then fb you didnt mean to say you are posting marijuana related stuff on facebook because that is a sure way to get busted. I just hate to see fellow cannabis soldiers fall prey to narcs thieves and ignorant cops who would love to bust down your door steal your plants and if they can your life. Please be careful and welcome to the site. When you get time come check out my journal. Id love to have you.

I thought you looked familiar, you just started a journal right, I have another friend with the same or similar avatar picture, I think I just saw your journal,,,, or was that latinb? I'm :lot-o-toke: glad you're liking this site. Don't forget to vote, 3 contests every month! under a tab at the top :peace:

Thanks Trichomes & yes I do have an grow in process. Stop by & help me out or some advice or just have some convo. Either way thanks for the notice. I don't have the BubbleBoy anymore I'm in soil now.

GoldMouf, :welcome: to the place where wonderful people hang out, :420:

It looks like you have things planned well. I have a few links that might help.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help. Have a great rest of the week my friend. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom