Hello to all!

slaychild

Hello everyone, I go by Slaychild. I am an Afghan Vet suffering from chronic pain and PTSD. When I was Medically discharged from the Army I moved to my wife's home state of California. I'm from Texas. So my wife asked if I was willing to try Medical Cannabis instead of all the drugs the VA gave me. All of which made me a zombie. I was not sure sense the last time I did it was in High School and I was 35 at the time. So I got my card and went to the a shop. Told them my issues and they gave the the wrong stuff, a sativa! My anxiety sky rocketed. That's when a friend told me to try Indica or a Hybrid. So I did. They helped but I didn't want to be high all day cause I'm in school. That's when the same friend told me about high CBD plants and where to get them. I was so happy with the information and the product. But these high CBD plants are hard to find in LA, so it took me a while. Once I found them it was happy. I got my hands on some Charlotte's Web and no high at all and much pain relief!!!!
So after spending so much money on the stuff I decided to grow my own. I'm currently in the early stages of a grow from clones. One Harlequin (CBD) and one XXX (Indica). They are growing under CFL's for a few weeks until I can take them outside. I'd love to grow them inside, but I'm a student and cant afford the setup. I hope to meet more Vet's on here that grow so I can get some help. But any help would be great.

Take care and smoke on my new brothers & sisters!!!! :thanks:

Welcome aboard. Im familiar with cbd genetics if you have any questions

I'd recommend starting a journal you will get a ton of help.

Back
Top Bottom