Hello to all

Chilamquitze

Newbie here and just want to introduce myself to the forum. I'm adept to growing indoors and outdoors. Far from a master grower, but I can grow pretty good medicine if given the better genetics for the areas I have available to me. My main aim is to master or come close to mastering cloning. I basically suck at it. My percentage rate is about a 3% success out of each attempt! I've tried different techniques, cloning solutions, lighting, mediums. So hopefully with some more reading, advice and more practicing techniques from fellow growers, I will at least bring my success rate to 50%. Also I like to learn about how others are having success in all phases of grow.
Now, back to more reading in the cloning section.

:welcome: Chilamquitze

You've landed in the right spot! There are many great growers here that are very willing to help you succeed. Sorry to hear your troubles with cloning. I (as well as many here)have had very high success rates with cloning. In fact I think I've had maybe 12 die ever, out of...well....lots.

When you get ready to clone again go ahead and post a thread in the Seeds, Clones, Strains Sub Forum or come search me or any other member out for help.

:thumb:

Hi chilamquitze!

Welcome to 420! Such an amazing atmosphere here. The people are incredible and the information is second to none.

I to have not gotten into cloning as much as I would like. But this is the year of the clone! I will be learning/teaching how to clone in the upcoming weeks.

You're on the right track so far. You've come to the right place and our good friend Heirloom is pointing you in the right direction.

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask. Or consider the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab.

I wish you all the best and much love,

Back
Top Bottom