Hello to all

This is my first post to this amazing community. U
Yes, my 420 handle is like the song, now stuck in your head. You are welcome. I look forward to sharing my cannabis experiences with you all and learning tons about this magical plant. Thanks and peace. I am open to any advice about navigating this forum.:thanks:

:passitleft: Hey welcome to the :420: community.

Jenny, Jenny
Who can I turn to
You give me something
I can hold on to
I know you'll think
I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number
On the wall
Jenny, I've got your number.....

:slide::rofl:

There is tons of info here for sure. Grow help, journals from experienced long time growers, medical marijuana uses and how to treat different ailments, strain reviews, sponsors with awesome deals. The list goes on my friend. If you need help finding anything just give anyone a shout out.

GreenSmurf

Not to skip ahead without looking around completely, but, it's it acceptable to give opinions about 420 magazine sponsor products? I didn't see a section where one can review users' opinions about these products, good or bad. Thanks.

I respect all laws in all states even if i do not agree with them, concerning cannabis. I plan to grow for my own person use and edification. I look forward to learning from everyone on this forum. The greatest thing i have learned thus far is that even inaccurate info helps as it helps me identify true wisdom when i see it. Thanks for the welcome. My name is Silas.

Hi Silas!

:welcome:

I respect all laws in all states even if i do not agree with them, concerning cannabis. I plan to grow for my own person use and edification. I look forward to learning from everyone on this forum. The greatest thing i have learned thus far is that even inaccurate info helps as it helps me identify true wisdom when i see it. Thanks for the welcome. My name is Silas.

Back
Top Bottom