Hello To All........!!!

hbomb999

Im excited to be here and thank you for excepting me into these fourums. Thanks to Stoner4Life for the PM....:cheesygrinsmiley:

I just Graduated from High School and enrolled in a JC before i go into playing some College ball for Fresno State Bulldogs. I live in So. California and life is good here!!! Thank u again for letting me be here!!

Hbomb welcome welcome. What part of So Cali are you from. LA south bay here. Good luck with the basketball. Hopfuly I'll see you playing in a year or 2

Enjoy the fourms!

Basketball.........nah

Its actually a Football Scholarship. I have to go to JC to make up sum classes then im off to Fresno. I live in Southern OC near Laguna Niguel. Yes thank u very much though!!! Legalize dont Treasonize!!!

Oh even better I love football . If you have heard of the Mortons Chad and Johnnie their dad was a teacher of mine in Torrance and my Uncle is a hall of famer for the bears Clyde "Bulldog" Turner. Love Football what position do you play? Are you a legal medical patient in California yet?

18 and a half and i played both sides of the ball in High School. I played Right Tackle, Center and guard on offense, Defensive Tackle on Defense and i also played Long And Short snapper for field goal and punt!!! i am 6'3 1/2 and i weigh 265. I love Football with a passion.

Hope fully Defense in Fresno but ill never know till i get there. Most likely play Csnter or Guard because their offensive coordinator came to our High School, but like i said ill never know till im there. I just cant wait!!! I als love to smoke once in a while i space my smoke sessions because of football but w/e. I would like to smoke as oten as possible but it suks at the JC im at b/c the football program drug tests like no other....ooo well gunna have to lay back for a while!!!!

Thanks u very much Uredepedal. Its Nice talking to a legend of growers lol! not really if u count throwing ur bagseed into the ground after i germinate them.......in a secluded area(my house) but thats about it... :/

Ouch bummer bout the drug test. My uncle played all the positions that your play. Of course that was in the old days where pros played both sides of the ball too. Well good luck bro and enjoy the forum's.

Toke one with you when ya can

Very interesting bout ur uncle thats cool. Thank u very much and ill definitly take u up on that offer my friend. Which part of LA u at?

Back
Top Bottom