Hello to everyone!

Lowryder2hydr

I've been reading the information on this site and find it very helpful and a nice group of people.
I grow indoors with an ebb and flow system under hps. I'm still learning from my mistakes but I'm getting better at it. I'm currently growing 5 Lowryder2 feminised. I sarted my seeds April 23, 2009. My plants are now over 3 feet in height (6/9/09) but still not in bloom. I'll post a picture this week.
Hope to talk with some of you soon.
Lowryder2hdr

Welcome to 420 Lowryder2hydr, glad to have you with us. The delay in flowering you are dealing with is a known issue here among those growing LRs. There are several journals going on where that has been an issue. They will eventualy flower, but nowhere near as fast as claimed. Looks like a bad batch of genetics got loose on the public.

Thanks for the welcome . I'm looking forward to finishing this grow (fresh out of weed). As soon as I locate my camera I'll post a pic. I figured out what I did wong with this grow. As seedlings I nearly drown them. They were flat on their faces for about a week. Last but not least, I reread the Fox nutrient schedule and it says to always top off your tank with plain water. I've been adding nutrients each time. These plant are monsters!

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!....3 FOOTERS!!!...there going to be TREES!!!!.....GREEN MOJO to your grow man........those pics are important, specially if you have a question about anything..........good luck man and I'll be watching............PEACE

I found my camera. I'll have some pics some time today. I need to read up on posting and resizing pics. My camera is setup to take 10 megapixels shots which probably need resizing for uploads. I'll get a shot of the trunk on one of the plants. The're like Sequoias!

Its me again. I finally got the pictures loaded under the Cannabis Plants forum. The pictures are all titled Lowryder2 6/09/09 - Seeds started 4/23/09.
It turns out only one plant is over 3 ft. The other 3 (not counting the runt) are about 30 plus inches (sorry for the misinformation).
Thanks for the encouragement and information.

Hey Lowryder2hydr.............. Welcome and good luck on the crop stay safe and stay stoned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agreee a nice bunch of people in here always willing to help.

MrCloner420

Back
Top Bottom