hello to the 420 family - new member here!

devils letuce

first let me say i am new to growing but not a newb.. i have 2 auto grows under my belt BUT i have soooo much to learn from all the amazing contributors on this site ..

my name is devils lettuce and lets begin

this was my first grow ever .. it was an assorted auto group so not really sure of the exact strain ..

i took a small plant last week and dried it and its in a jar now .
2014-07-26_22-15-52_288.jpg

this is the yield from the other two plants
2014-07-26_22-15-00_594.jpg
2014-07-26_22-15-41_677.jpg
and then this plant . if u can identify these stains it would be awesome...
2014-07-26_20-58-46_556.jpg
2014-07-26_20-59-19_283.jpg
the cola next to the lighter was as big as an aspirin bottle.. i grew the ladies in 3 gallon pots with ffof/light warrior and lime rite under a 400w hps on a light schedule of 20\4 with an average temp of 87 degrees . i took them 90 days , no tricome amber colors to be seen ..ive heard some autos dont amber ..i flushed and cut 7 days later.

they are curently hung by the stems in a dark closet and around 76 degrees with 48 to 50% humidity with a small fan blowing indirectly ...does that sound ok????

lol all these views and no repliys ..hmmmmmm
talkative group

lol all these views and no repliys ..hmmmmmm
talkative group

Nice looking for your first try.
Welcome to the forums. I was wondering why 111 views and no replies. That's strange. Ah well. Glad you could make it, there is a lot of good info around here. Let us know if you need anything.

Nice looking for your first try.
Welcome to the forums. I was wondering why 111 views and no replies. That's strange. Ah well. Glad you could make it, there is a lot of good info around here. Let us know if you need anything.

thanks man i was beginning to think i stunk lol..the grow was fun and a learning experience.. i started with 10 plants but only 4 made it .but im happy with what i yielded..im looking at new seeds now .. dark devil, cash crop and auto pounder .

thanks man i was beginning to think i stunk lol..the grow was fun and a learning experience.. i started with 10 plants but only 4 made it .but im happy with what i yielded..im looking at new seeds now .. dark devil, cash crop and auto pounder .

You'll do even better next time......simply because you learned stuff and also because you came to the best forums to learn. =-)

no.. i only did the 20/4 with the autos .. i will be doing 18\6 then 12\12.. thanks for the comment . hope u stick around for the adventure

Back
Top Bottom