Hello to the 420 group

Justones

Just saying hello here. I admit I'm pretty sceptic about joining a forum and posting. I keep to myself & private. I've been shadow reading online about things. But hell im sure google searches alone could raise some suspicion. Sometimes I have questions that I can't find answers to. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

I honestly can't not belive how many benifits one plant can have on the human body. Yet it's got so many laws against it.

seems to be a common theme eh? lurk for a couple years then take yer balls outta the wifes purse, attach them and type...."hello". lmao

I was gonna say we all went through it, but I don't know about everyone, so I will say, I went through it. I also keep to myself and keep things private. so this is kinda counter intuitive to my norm.

so, welcome aboard justones, grab a seat, pick a good journal, fill a bowl and have a good read.

oh, and have fun eh

`I'll do my best not to be too excited and quite hopeful that You as I once had just participate a little @ first then maybe breeze through-
- some of the Amazing Grow Journals Here On :420: I look back at just a couple short years ago when I was literally waiting for -
- the Police to Kick Down my door because I Had Introduced Myself Here. :rofl: Seriously Though My Friend DO NOT WASTE-
- the TIME Or ENERGY I Sincerely Beg You NOT TO! I'm On my 5th Grow I've Upgraded my Equipment & Lighting 2 times.
- I've BEEN EVERYWHERE MAN, HERE ON 420 LEARN TEACH & SHARE. Your In Good Hands With This Community.
- Please feel Free to Browse through my pics & ANYTHING I CAN DO. JUST ASK.

"I Wish you the Greenest of Grows & the Heaviest Of Harvest"

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :bravo: :peacetwo:

Just saying hello here. I admit I'm pretty sceptic about joining a forum and posting. I keep to myself & private. I've been shadow reading online about things. But hell im sure google searches alone could raise some suspicion. Sometimes I have questions that I can't find answers to. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

I honestly can't not belive how many benifits one plant can have on the human body. Yet it's got so many laws against it.
Hi and welcome.. many of us are hiding behind anonymity for different reasons
I was too. But I felt I had to join since this is the BEST place on earth..it will become your virtual family if you let it.

I think it's safe to say we've all been lurkers at one point. It's part of the process to becoming the best growers we can with the help of a fantastic grow community. It brings confidence and support for you and your plants.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom