Hello very new to DWC

Super Dank

Hello first time growing in dwc type i am using bcnl bloombox i have no clue how to start a grow Journal any help would be very much appreciated tyvm have a pain free day. Does anyone know how long it might take to root clones in a power cloner (white widow)

Hello first time growing in dwc type i am using bcnl bloombox i have no clue how to start a grow Journal any help would be very much appreciated tyvm have a pain free day. Does anyone know how long it might take to root clones in a power cloner (white widow)
Hey super dank! I saw your post in Peeeces fridge grow. Sorry you haven't had any traffic coming through. Do you know how to upload photos? People respond more when they have visuals to go from. Hope to see more from you!

Regarding clones, they can take anywhere up to 2-3 weeks to root depending on circumstances. Keep the leaves wet and humidity up. Put something warm under em and hope for the best. That's my 2 cents anyway. Good luck mate!

yes i have pictures up took me a few hours to figure out this site but i got it set up and i am running them in a power cloner just got the temps figured out i was running the first week at 78f-80f but i have it down to 70f-75f

Back
Top Bottom