Hello World!

grngirl

Hello! I've been reading this site for a while and decided to register. There is so much information here it is amazing! I studied psychology in college and have always been interested in medicinal marijuana and a huge advocate of legalization for numerous reasons. I'm considering getting a higher degree in a state where medical mj is legal because it has helped me so much more than any traditional medications. I just want to spread the love! And the healing.

I'm in my mid-twenties so I am still a little new to everything and would love any input and encouragement! I love to get smoke and blog about whatever comes to my mind and hopefully I can think up some interesting stories to post here soon. I'm also a loner in a town with no like-minded friends so this site is wonderful!
:yummy:

We're all about education, and creating cannabis awareness worldwide. Any information you need on cannabis and hemp can be found right here. Please keep posting and ask all the questions you like.

Good luck in your future endeavours. We can always use another warrior for medical marijuana and legalized cannabis for everyone. Welcome to 420 community, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Aloha and welcome to 420:
I’m also a loner in a town with no like-minded friends so this site is wonderful!
No one here is ever a loner, there are millions of like minded individuals amongst us. This is one thing for many years we have all had to think about.

Back
Top Bottom