Hello

joehammond743

I am a military veteran with four combat deployments. I served in the Marine Corps and the Army, infantry in both. I was discharged from the Army in Jul 10, and have been smoking marijuana ever since. With the mental condition alot of us develop in "country" we get prescribed alot of different medications, to no avail. Marijuana is the only thing that works, I will proudly support almost ANY smoker out there. I've been looking for a site with like minded individuals, and I have no idea why I didn't think about 420 magazine before, thank you for allowing me to subscribe to this site, Joe Hammond.

High from northern California and welcome to the 420Magazine community. This is a great place and you will definately find like minded members here, and loads of information.

I hope you'll keep posting and if you have questions, ask away! :welcome:

I am a military veteran with four combat deployments. I served in the Marine Corps and the Army, infantry in both. I was discharged from the Army in Jul 10, and have been smoking marijuana ever since. With the mental condition alot of us develop in "country" we get prescribed alot of different medications, to no avail. Marijuana is the only thing that works, I will proudly support almost ANY smoker out there. I've been looking for a site with like minded individuals, and I have no idea why I didn't think about 420 magazine before, thank you for allowing me to subscribe to this site, Joe Hammond.

:thanks: joehammond we are proud that you chose 420Mag.:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Please check out the picture tutorial in my signature it explains how to post it's real easy even for old farts like me. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

High from northern California and welcome to the 420Magazine community. This is a great place and you will definately find like minded members here, and loads of information.
I hope you'll keep posting and if you have questions, ask away! :welcome:

Ditto

Welcome to the sight Joe. Props to you for fighting for our country.

Back
Top Bottom