Hello

StayBlazin716

I am new to this website but a veteran smoker of marijuana. I have recently started looking for websites to help spread the awareness of marijuana. People say, "Oh you just smoke weed to get high," or whatever, and it pisses me off, because that's not why I smoke. I'm quite sure that millions of other people aren't smoking to simply "get high" as well. I would just like to introduce myself to you. I look forward to getting to know some of you guys/girls and hearing what you have to say.

_-`*~Stay Blazin_~*`-_

Hi...don't let the pety, small stuff get you down...The most violent element in society is ignorance...and let "Those" stay right where they are...Welcome...:welcome:

That's cool, and yes, I do have the intention to start growing. I tried it last year with a Grandaddy Purp seed. I got the plant started, but I was limited with supplies and didn't have lights so I had to try it outdoor. It went smooth for about 3-4 weeks, then the stem broke because I had forgotten to secure the plant. -.- Oh well, better luck next time lol.

Welcome Blazin. Glad you found us. I know what you mean when you start with limited supplies. That is how I started and slowly upgraded. If I can get the actual thing, I try to do diy small stuff until I can get what is needed. Not everyone can afford top of the line things when starting out. And you killed a GDP? I heard that strain is hard to come by? There are a few GDP lovers here. Hope to see a journal from you in the near future.

Me and my brother plan to attempt to grow a Purple Haze plant this time. I plan on checking out the How To Grow section of the Grow Room. Look for some tips and advice to get a nice yield from my baby.

High SB,

I'm pround to say YES, I use for medicinal purposes. I have arthrytis, DDD, buldging disks, Bi-Polar, ADHD, and PTSD not to mention asthma that also benifits from Cannabis Therepy. Nice to meet U.

:goodjob:

Andy

Me and my brother plan to attempt to grow a Purple Haze plant this time. I plan on checking out the How To Grow section of the Grow Room. Look for some tips and advice to get a nice yield from my baby.

Yes, that is where all the info is to get you started. What type of grow do you and your bro plan on doing? I hope you will do a journal.:thumb:

We are going to try to set it up in my closet for now, it's about 8-10 ft. high, so it should be fine for awhile. I'll make a journal for sure. I enjoy seeing the growing process. I also have high hopes to get the right kind of camera so I can video her growing the whole time, and then speed it up into a 7-10 minute video so people can watch it grow, start to finish.

hi and welcome i just joined within the last few days and plan on growing for my own personal use, here soon i plan on germinating some bagseeds i have, and doing a co-op with a close friend of mine. Look forward to seeing ur grow journal.

We are going to try to set it up in my closet for now, it's about 8-10 ft. high, so it should be fine for awhile. I'll make a journal for sure. I enjoy seeing the growing process. I also have high hopes to get the right kind of camera so I can video her growing the whole time, and then speed it up into a 7-10 minute video so people can watch it grow, start to finish.

That's what I do, a closet grow. The most I squeezed in there at one time was 11 plants but it was cramped as hell. I like your idea about doing a video of the grow. I wish I knew how to do that type of thing.

Well, there are 2 ways I know of doing it. One is with a professional video camera meant for that kind of thing. The other way, less interesting but just as effective, would be to take pictures day by day (using a tripod so the view doesn't change) until harvest and put the pictures in a video from start to finish and speed that up. Essentially it's the same thing, but more work and it's frame by frame.

Hey StayBlazin, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you might want to check out. :thumb:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom