hello

potcheeze420

Hello everyone I would just like to introduce myself and say hi. I shall start by saying my name is Dave and I am a avid smoker and conisure of marijuana. Just recently started growing not fist time but first time for growing inside and multiple plants at that. So if anyone has any advice please let me know some tips or ideas and if there any pic exchangers or freaks let me know let's exchange pics.

Re: hello.

potcheeze420 New Member Start Links has a lot of excellent links to help you get started. We are glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. We are spreading to the world the truth about cannabis and hemp. There are a lot of very nice people on this site. Start a journal to show your plants and to get help. Look around and if you have questions just ask. :peace:

You are at the right site to talk growing. You can post any time you want to chat. I wish you the best. Keep it growing green

What's up Dave? Welcome to 420 Mag. We all have at least 1 thing in common. The love of marijuana cultivation. What part of the globe do you hail from? I'm looking forward to following a grow with you and seeing it through your eyes. Have fun and check out the many areas of knowledge that live here. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom