andymandez

Hello readers of 420magazine, I am Andy and this is my first post. I am a novice grower, soon to be first time indoor grower. I am completely incognito, baked like a cake, and am no doubt in need of tips from experienced lady makers.

My stuff, all brand new in the box ready to go;

1000W cooltube w/reflector X2
8in inline fan 770cfm

and lots more that i'll talk about in a different thread.

I recently got laid off of work so I have lots of time on my hands. I will be starting a grow journal, but currently I am in the process of building the room of glory. Still in design/build stage, So add me friends.:thumb:

:welcome: andymandez to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome brother! Sorry to hear that you got laid off. At least it gives you some time to perfect your room and get growing.
It's never too early to start a journal. You can start it by showing how you have your room set up and then transition directly into the grow itself. When you do start a journal, make sure to put a link to it in your signature and post a link here on this intro thread. That way we can find it and follow along. There are some video guides in my signature that can help you with this, as well as uploading photos from the computer and/or smartphones. Glad you decided to join 420 MAGAZINE ®

:welcome: :thumb:

Welcome brother! Sorry to hear that you got laid off. At least it gives you some time to perfect your room and get growing.
It's never too early to start a journal. You can start it by showing how you have your room set up and then transition directly into the grow itself. When you do start a journal, make sure to put a link to it in your signature and post a link here on this intro thread. That way we can find it and follow along. There are some video guides in my signature that can help you with this, as well as uploading photos from the computer and/or smartphones. Glad you decided to join 420 MAGAZINE ®

:welcome: :thumb:

Thanks UltraDan, Antics, and the other fellow who was nice enough to welcome me. Not sure how to quote-reply more than one person at one time, but thanks everyone for the advice. I should be getting more equipment shipped to me today, once that happens, I will begin my first grow journal!

Thanks again, and stay tuned :):thanks: :Namaste: :thumb:

Will do, still putting in the man hours building this room. In my garage, so I had to build an insulated raised floor off of the concrete, build an entire wall to close the room off, and insulate all 4 walls to make sure the temperatures don't give me a hard time during the long hard winters.

All that is left is closing the room off, doing the duct-work, and getting all of the equipment in there. Will start my grow journal today withh build progress.

Was not expecting so much activity, I am planning on being an active member of this community, Thanks again!

Thanks UltraDan, Antics, and the other fellow who was nice enough to welcome me. Not sure how to quote-reply more than one person at one time, but thanks everyone for the advice. I should be getting more equipment shipped to me today, once that happens, I will begin my first grow journal!

Thanks again, and stay tuned :):thanks: :Namaste: :thumb:

To quote multiple posts, just click the button to the right of "Reply With Quote" below each post. It shows a little speech bubble, with quotes inside it " and a plus sign +. Click that for each post you want to reply to, then on the last post you want to respond to, click the 'Reply With Quote' button, and it'll send all the selected messages into a single message for you to respond to.

Unreal. Thank you sir
To quote multiple posts, just click the button to the right of "Reply With Quote" below each post. It shows a little speech bubble, with quotes inside it " and a plus sign +. Click that for each post you want to reply to, then on the last post you want to respond to, click the 'Reply With Quote' button, and it'll send all the selected messages into a single message for you to respond to.

It's easy to do within the time limit. You have 420 minutes from the time you post to make any changes that you might need.

When you're within the time limit, the edit button shows up at the bottom of your post, just to the left of the 'Reply' button.

If the time has expired, and it's nothing important that needs to be edited, I just make a new post. If there's something important that needs to be removed, like for example, accidentally posting a picture that has personal information in it, you can click the triangle with the exclamation point ! inside of it below that post, and write a note to the moderators about why you need the post edited.

Thanks Antics, that explains why I cannot edit the post I want to edit

No problem! And the edit reason is optional, and doesn't have to be filled in. Usually my edits are for typos, so I never add a reason for that.

If I add more information, which is usually in my grow journal, I add the information at the bottom after I add in the word ' *EDIT* ' so people see what I've added. If I use the reason to just say "Added information" it's difficult to tell what I added on.

But whether or not you use the 'Reason for editing' field is entirely up to you.

Back
Top Bottom