Hootel

Hey there, I'm Hootel and I am very new to growing. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning to grow some quality meds.

hang on, this shit takes over your life & your brain "thinking about drugs" goes to some rather strange places.

it ain't all good but it is better than so called real life.

Hey Hootel, welcome to 420!! Glad you made it here. I think you will find its got a lot of extremely knowledgeable and helpful growers that are more than willing to give you any help you might want. Be sure to stop by and check out some of the journals that growers have posted and introduce yourself! Hope to see you start your own journal!

Hey Hootel, welcome to 420!! Glad you made it here. I think you will find its got a lot of extremely knowledgeable and helpful growers that are more than willing to give you any help you might want. Be sure to stop by and check out some of the journals that growers have posted and introduce yourself! Hope to see you start your own journal!
Hi buddy, I've met a few nice peeps so far and many more to come. I started a journal under Hootels white widow... if you want to check it out. Not much action over there but it is coming along. Have a good one and I'm sure we will see each other around

I sub'd over there to check it out. One thing you could consider doing as well (to get a bit more action at your journal) is to add a link to the journal in your signature. That way if you drop in anywhere and make a comment, there will be people that see your link and check it out.

I sub'd over there to check it out. One thing you could consider doing as well (to get a bit more action at your journal) is to add a link to the journal in your signature. That way if you drop in anywhere and make a comment, there will be people that see your link and check it out.
So... every post I make shows my signature on it?

Ok, next journal I will start from the beginning and add alot more. This one is a tester.

Ok, next journal I will start from the beginning and add alot more. This one is a tester.

Right on brother, thats all we can do in everything we do.....try to do it a little better each time. Just like our grows!

Back
Top Bottom