Hello

KRuggiero

420 Member
I am re-entering the world of cannabis after a 35 year hiatus. I have reconnected with it because my husband has been having a lot of anxiety along with long term health issues. I purchased a CBD vape pen from a local health food co-op and tried it myself. I was very impressed with how it clarified my mind. I myself do not have chronic pain issues, but I do experience anxiety due to menopause. I didn't really believe I would benefit from the CBD oil, especially since I was unfamiliar with this product. I have to say I was so impressed that I decided I want back into the world of marijuana! I loved smoking it as a young adult for a long time until I started getting depressed. I figured it must have been the smoking. I was smoking almost every day. Back then you bought whatever was on the market (1977-79). I am convinced now that it was just a blend that was not for me. I have come to this conclusion after doing weeks of research on CBD strong marijuana. I am so enthralled! I have made 2 tinctures and a topical salve, all of which I have found very beneficial. I have just ordered my first seeds to cultivate and look forward to growing my own high CBD low THC plants.

I am re-entering the world of cannabis after a 35 year hiatus. I have reconnected with it because my husband has been having a lot of anxiety along with long term health issues. I purchased a CBD vape pen from a local health food co-op and tried it myself. I was very impressed with how it clarified my mind. I myself do not have chronic pain issues, but I do experience anxiety due to menopause. I didn't really believe I would benefit from the CBD oil, especially since I was unfamiliar with this product. I have to say I was so impressed that I decided I want back into the world of marijuana! I loved smoking it as a young adult for a long time until I started getting depressed. I figured it must have been the smoking. I was smoking almost every day. Back then you bought whatever was on the market (1977-79). I am convinced now that it was just a blend that was not for me. I have come to this conclusion after doing weeks of research on CBD strong marijuana. I am so enthralled! I have made 2 tinctures and a topical salve, all of which I have found very beneficial. I have just ordered my first seeds to cultivate and look forward to growing my own high CBD low THC plants.
Hello and welcome!!!

I have a question. Did the CBD only give you clarity? Did you feel high at all? My Husband has never liked the THC. Makes him edgy and paranoid. However, he suffers from mild anxiety and he had 2 very invasive spinal surgeries. His pain tolerance was a bit better...but now, we are getting older and it's tough for him. Especially when he doesn't want to take something that is going to make him physically dependent. I would love your feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Kay
~PLUR~♡ to all!

Back
Top Bottom