Hello

Hello, Welcome to 420 Magazine.
I suggest you create a journal and enter all the info you can up until this point in the grow. Others will be able to help you along your journey by following along with what you do and photos of your plants.

hello all im new to growing.im actually on my first grow and boy am i having every problem i can have so hopefully i can find the answers im looking for.
Welcome aboard the 420 train mate. Dont worry we got your back. To help us get busy with your grow have you done a journal before ?. In the green links below the message reply is a title " helpful links for new members " . If you click on it and go to starting a journal ( It is really simple and just needs some info to get you up and running i assure you ). If you get one started , the community can join you while it grows and help when you need it virtually live. I am one of hundreds here that love this hobby and relish helping others get going and get it right 1st time. You can look through some journals for a general idea of how to kick things off too. Once your running , if you sub me in by using the tag @Ganjagrandaddy , i will get a notification to join you. Any help i can give will be with pkeasure mate and if we cant sort it , we can call in the troops. In the meantime a few bits of info here could help.
What you growing ?
what in ,soil,coco?
how old are the ladies?
what goodness do you feed them and how often ect and most importantly Pictures pictures and some pictures.lol
if you attach them 1st using attach button , then before you post use the All full image option to get them bigger in the post. hope that makes sense. sorry for the ramble. your welcome to message me if you get stuck . always happy to help
catch you soon
GDD

Welcome to the group.
:420:

Let's get those girls in shape. Start a journal so we can see how, what, where and why (optional) :p you are growing and you will get expert advice from others that grow the same way.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom